Cory Roper – No. 04 CarQuest Auto Parts Ford F-150 Preview - United Rentals 200 at Martinsville Speedway

No. 04 News and Notes

·         Standing Tall at Talladega: Talladega marked the second top 10 finish for Cory this season. The team battled through adversity and was able to bring the Alliance Aviation Ford home in P6.

·         Where it all began: Cory Roper and the Roper Racing team made their debut at the Martinsville Speedway in 2018. In two starts at the track, Cory has completed 95% of laps with an average finish of 22nd.  

·         Tune in: The season is winding down as the Camping World Truck Series takes on “The Paperclip”. Tune in at 1:00 PM on October 30th on FS1.

From the Driver’s Seat:

Cory Roper: “Martinsville is such a cool place to race at. I feel like we are all on an even playing field when we unload. I’m very excited to get going. I know Shane and the guys put a good truck together for us and I hope we have another good day with our CarQuest F150. 

From the Pit Box:

Shane Whitbeck: “I can’t wait to get to Martinsville. It’s one of my favorite tracks. I feel like we can run in the top 15 all day and have a good finish!”

Roper 2021 Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

Roper Career Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

About Roper Racing

Roper Racing Team Headquarters is located in Mont Belvieu, Texas, just outside of Houston, where they field the No. 04 Ford F-150 truck.  The core of the team has been together with Cory Roper for many years.  Part of the success of the team comes from the dedication of many friends and family members.  After working all day at their full-time jobs, they commit to working late nights at the race shop.  The 2021 season will be the 4th year for the team.  Cory Roper serves not only as the driver but the owner of the team as well.  Roper’s lifelong dream had been to drive in NASCAR.  For more information go to roperracingteam.com   

CarQuest

Carquest Auto Parts is a part of the Advanced Auto Parts family which resides in Raleigh, North Carolina.  With more than 85 years of experience, their combined knowledge of automobiles runs deep.  They have more than 71,000 Team Members who are passionate about the industry and are committed to your success.  They use state-of-the-art data and technology systems to ensure that their distribution centers have the right mix of products based on the vehicles in any common area.  For more information about Carquest Auto Parts go to carquest.com

AOh14Ghtp-_uNgc_m76GlZjpbPaGOELL6sT6fKX14mZo=s40
ReplyReply allForward