This happened at Oswego Speedway

arob

I GO  go  to the races to get away from the world .. i agree with  them but races is no place for that  .i wished poeple who go to sports venues  leave all that at home ..including those who put on the shows .  nascar NFL and so forth . TODAYS WORLD  you just cant enjoy much of anything without  politics  being brought up .. .....sports should be  where we all come together and have fun rooting for our team .... 

2 hours ago, King237 said:

I'm with you Mr Hi-Tech....no politics, we have enough of that and sadly I bet his Daddy told him to say that too as it was well thought out

AND TIMED  // btw i come on here to to talk about anything . lucky we have a   moderator who  keeps us civil ..

I agree as well, there is nothing worse than paying good money to see a concert or a sporting event and have to put up with that. I was at that race but I watch the Saturday races from the infield and the Sunday races from the grandstands. Even though I am no fan of this administration I would not have participated. 

i see where this could create a fight ..race fans are a different bunch  families finding one place they all can get together for hours and days  on in and enjoy the show . its just different over all ..a fan of kyle bush can sit next to  a fan of harvick  and so on .everyone is sittng near a fan of someone else   and get along ..  THIS CAN  draw the freaks  into coming for one thing ..disruption.where ever there is a protest  . idiots show up who want nothing better to create a bad deal .. this deal  f biden  is a protest no other way to call it .and nascar does not need that .. 

22 hours ago, rails said:

I agree as well, there is nothing worse than paying good money to see a concert or a sporting event and have to put up with that. I was at that race but I watch the Saturday races from the infield and the Sunday races from the grandstands. Even though I am no fan of this administration I would not have participated. 

I agree with this 100% . Well said Rails

5 hours ago, BeachBum said:

F Joe Biden folks need to grow up & get over it.  Y'all lost fair & square.  End of story...

THE whole country lost on this one beacher . how you love our open borders high prices poeple getting fired over communist rule mandates the very   heros we need i am patriot i believe in rights of freedom  NOT  defund the police  . our oil fields turned upside down and now begging other countries to help us out with energy  the list goes on and on and if that is the kind of country you love .you need help ..i know this isnt the sight nick wants us to get political on .but you just attacked millions of poeple and some of us ..here on speedzone and i dont take that lightly when it comes to our freedoms and future of this country to servive and constitutiton being ran over .. we can go on about raceing all we want and laugh  about it .but this isnt funny ... i dont care what party is in control  . i still cant stand watching this country go to hell  like it is ..  I DONT LIKE THE F BIDEN EITHER part .  .BUT THIS ISNT ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS LOST HE IS OLD NEWS  TO ME ITS ABOUT OUR COUNTRY .PERIOD .MY SONS FUTURE AND GRANDKIDS  AND THIS COUNTRIES FUTURE .... sorry nick ..SLAP ME STOMP ON MY FEET LATER  I WILL BE IN SAS SATURDAY IF I NEED TO STOP BY FOR MY PUNISHMENT .

Amen HiTech. This country was in a lot better shape than it has been since January. If anyone doesn't believe that than they are blind to facts. This message sent out to the Trump supporters was uncalled for. Maybe I will need to take a trip with you to San Antonio for my punishment with Nick. But to defend our beliefs about the state our country is in makes it worth it.

Y'all can spin it however you need to.  It's my opinion (my right) & I ain't alone. After 1/6, I don't know how anyone could still buy into the Trump Train Crashfest...  It's always resembled a demo derby without any rules..

Have a good weekend...

Edited by BeachBum

17 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Y'all can spin it however you need to.  It's my opinion (my right) & I ain't alone. After 1/6, I don't know how anyone could still buy into the Trump Train Crashfest...  It's always resembled a demo derby without any rules..

Have a good weekend...

Yes, you have that right but Lonestar SpeedZone Forum is not the place to be doing it. This is a racing related forum, not politics. Try your stuff on Facebook. 

Guys, I understand this is not the place for political gymnastics. 

It's normally a positive motorsport forum ... created by a fella that deserves more respect than that.

But I didn't start this thread, or post the prior posts to mine.  I responded to them. 

I'm a patriot, and if you attack civilized American democracy, I'll return comments every time. 

I just wish we all could find common ground again ... so we can move forward as one....    

Thanks for keeping this at least halfway respectful of each other.  There is a deep division in our country and both sides attack the other with a vengeance. Not a good thing, but it's all around us, no matter where you turn.

Please keep it civil without name calling and questioning the integrity of others.

Thanks.

Nick