Bully Harvick

24nomo

That is what Bullies do when they dont get their way.  Harvick couldnt beat him so he wrecked him.  But Karma got him before Elliott could get back to him.     Hendrick needs a badboy on their team to deter these clowns from picking on the young money.   Should probably replace Bowman with someone who will take care of these Bullies and think twice.   They picked on Logano until he quit taking it any longer.

10 hours ago, 24nomo said:

That is what Bullies do when they dont get their way.  Harvick couldnt beat him so he wrecked him.  But Karma got him before Elliott could get back to him.     Hendrick needs a badboy on their team to deter these clowns from picking on the young money.   Should probably replace Bowman with someone who will take care of these Bullies and think twice.   They picked on Logano until he quit taking it any longer.

ONE  honest question .. DID YOUTHINK THAT WITH DALE SR .. i once wrecked a racer that wrecked me good  took me half the season for  payback .. i picked the time and race when it suited me . stuffed him into  the gap  under the flag stand at cc speedway ..not a good  safe  spot  really  but at the time i thought it was ..i wanted to make sure he understood dont mess with me  and i didnt forget ...after he asked and i told him i learned from the best  HIM .. i thought i would feel good about it  in a small way i did,  and made my statement . then a  nasty feeling  slapped me right between THE   eye balls  ..I COU;D HAVE HURT  HIM OR SOME INNOCENT DRIVER ... drivers need to think that at times before they stuff someone .. just never know the real outcome  before hand ..