NASCAR screwed up again?

arob

Me personally, I thought it was a good race. Better than how the oval race would of been.  Yeah the curbing got tore up and that i will put on nascar because if they put bigger curbs the drivers would be running over them as much and tearing them up.  Now after they removed the curbing that was on the drivers just like Austin Dillon said. All of those drivers were warned that the curb was there and they still chose to bounce off of it. Now I will say I dont think Bubba should of been penalized for cutting the track he knew he wasnt going to make it through there and he went around and lost spots in the process.  If he would of went straight he would of Evel Knieveled that corner and caused a bigger wreck. 

In all honesty get away from Indy go to IRP or go somewhere else, Indy is for Indy cars not for the cup cars.

The big screw up was taking away the Brickyard 400. Even though most of them were somewhat boring it was still a prestigious and special event to the drivers and a big one to win. It is not any longer. The launch ramp in that turn should not be there. True drivers should be aware of it but anything that can launch a 3400 lb car like that is dangerous especially if it happens in a pack.

6 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

****Drunk hits telephone pole.....Blames city for placement......Sues city, makes millions....My point, they knew the shit was there and still hit it.

#stayontrack

When you try to go thru there 3 and 4 wide someone is going to hit it.

If they did not hit it, they were not trying hard enough.  I thought the berms added an element to the race that was pretty dang good.  It is cool to see those cars coming off of the ground on one side lap after lap.  The berm finally gave out and came up.    It broke.  WOW   Imagine that, something broke at a race track