Looking for a bare block 350 4-bolt main

I'm looking for a 350 2 or 4 bolt main 40 over prefer one that's already been honed and bored it will be for the factory stock class at Cotton bowl speedway

Can't afford much me and my grandson want to try to build a engine we already have the rod Pistons crankshaft cam

The Pistons are 40 over let me know what you got and how much$

We live on the west side of Houston

Edited by Dash48

2 hours ago, Dash48 said:

I'm looking for a 350 4 bolt main 40 over prefer one that's already been honed and bored

Can't afford much me and my grandson want to try to build a engine we already have the rod Pistons crankshaft cam

The Pistons are 40 over let me know what you got and how much$

We live on the west side of Houston

Thing about a block bored already with out your pistons  could be an issue . if  it isnt honed enough it have to be done  not that big a deal .but over that can be a big deal .......it can end up costing you more than to  start fresh ....why do you need a 4 bolt main . are you going to turn this motor past 7000 alot . if not a two bolts works out fine .. most of our  fatory stock motors we have ran were and are two bolts with no issue  turning it someowhere around 64.. have a 73  two bolt block now two season  on it . another one  we ran for four seasons before we wore it out .. .  and a chevy factory bought 350 from the dealership is still running after about 8 years or more .....we had one two bolt drilled  to a four bolt and was worthless  dont go the route .

Edited by HiTech

Well I am new to building engines I have never done it before I thought I needed a 350 block I was told a 4-bolt is better than the two bolt because it will hold the crank in better. My pistons in my previous motor are 40 over what happened was during the freeze I had water in the block and it cracked the block a perfectly good motor with good Pistons good cam good crank and my block cracked because of the freeze so I thought it would be easy to take the Pistons crank and Cam and put it in another 350 block 40 over I'm not sure what is much difference between a two-bolt and a 4-bolt what do you have available? I have the block pulled out disassembled it only has the Pistons Cam and crank left it's in the back of my pickup any suggestions?

17 hours ago, Dash48 said:

Well I am new to building engines I have never done it before I thought I needed a 350 block I was told a 4-bolt is better than the two bolt because it will hold the crank in better. My pistons in my previous motor are 40 over what happened was during the freeze I had water in the block and it cracked the block a perfectly good motor with good Pistons good cam good crank and my block cracked because of the freeze so I thought it would be easy to take the Pistons crank and Cam and put it in another 350 block 40 over I'm not sure what is much difference between a two-bolt and a 4-bolt what do you have available? I have the block pulled out disassembled it only has the Pistons Cam and crank left it's in the back of my pickup any suggestions?

I have a 350 2-bolt main bored 0.030 over with rotating assembly installed. 

Motor was being built for a road course car and my interest changed to oval racing. 

I have SCCA approved heads, intake, cam and lifters to go with it as well, if you interested.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:28 AM, Dash48 said:

Hello rocket thank you so much for your posting yes tell me how much you would like for it,  it's for me and my grandson I'm a disabled military veteran on a fixed income and where are you located?

thank you for your service .if had one  it would  be yours for free . i can see its important and  something your  grandson would remember for the rest of his life and will  sit the stage for  him to be a better person . .hope something works out .

Edited by HiTech