HONEY DO LIST

HiTech

I HAVE HAD alittle fun writing this song . its called honey do list  .. NOW EVERY MARRIED MAN   should know about that and if you are  retired its worst ..WIVES ALWAYS HAVE YEARS LONG LIST ........  and  THEY ALWAYS  seem to want it done  when ..  

WHAT IS YOUR GRIPE ......... throw something up it might make it into the song and so far what i have my wife got a chuckle out of it along with the main subject my  neighbor who gave me the ideal of this song  on accident .. lets have some fun with it .becuase it will be a fun and funny but truthful . i bet oldtimer nick has some good ones .

Edited by HiTech

Lawn mowing, water heater, foundation repair, tree trimming/removing, driveway leveling, generator, a/c filter, truck maintenance, cleaning garage/house, taxes, painting, organizing hurricane wood...I'm sure the list will grow or I'm forgetting some but yeah those are the ones I'm remembering right now lol.

Fix the barn and paint it, Fix the gate to the pasture and paint it, Re-concrete or asphalt layover the driveway, trim trees in back half of pasture so they can be mowed under, remove ALL thorn trees and underbrush. Is that enough? Good thing I'm retired

Get a real job, fix the dripping spigots in both bath tubs, take dancing lessons, replace the under shelf wash basin in the guest bathroom (someone must have dropped a candle or soap dispenser and the crack is very obvious), replant all the landscape stuff that froze in February.  Etc.

14 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Get a real job, fix the dripping spigots in both bath tubs, take dancing lessons, replace the under shelf wash basin in the guest bathroom (someone must have dropped a candle or soap dispenser and the crack is very obvious), replant all the landscape stuff that froze in February.  Etc.

get a real job   that is  what happens  after you retire  . you need a vacation from the wifes list 

Edited by HiTech

2 hours ago, Radical said:

No Honey Do List here. My wife passed away 2 months ago. Now it's get off your ass and get things done list.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR WIFE DIDNT KNOW SAD..    DID did she have a few things she  wanted you to do  and you never got it done .if so  then you have your honey do list 

Edited by HiTech

18 hours ago, King237 said:

Fix the barn and paint it, Fix the gate to the pasture and paint it, Re-concrete or asphalt layover the driveway, trim trees in back half of pasture so they can be mowed under, remove ALL thorn trees and underbrush. Is that enough? Good thing I'm retired

i  try  to work in the  fix the barn and gate . . take dancing lessons nick . isnt golfing hard enough  . it would take  me  less than ten seconds to find out if you could dance ..

Edited by HiTech

39 minutes ago, HiTech said:

SORRY ABOUT YOUR WIFE DIDNT KNOW SAD..    DID did she have a few things she  wanted you to do  and you never got it done .if so  then you have your honey do list 

Thanks Mike!! I guess you're right. There's a couple of things she wanted done but we never got to. Taking care of her was the priority.

3 hours ago, Radical said:

Thanks Mike!! I guess you're right. There's a couple of things she wanted done but we never got to. Taking care of her was the priority.

SHE IS NEVER REALLY  GONE RADICAL  .every move you make she will be with you .you were a blessing to her .. now she has touched us .

Edited by HiTech

4 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Sorry to hear that Radical. King, I meant that's the list my wife of 6 months and I have found so far lol.

oh i have to write that into the song some how ..lol 6 months married , still wet behind the ears ,  .do you own a home yet .how about who owns the  best car ..if its you .well get ready .. .

12 hours ago, HiTech said:

it would take  me  less than ten seconds to find out if you could dance ..

Spewing Pepsi out my nose as I read this, brutal Hi Tech but FUNNY too thinking about it. Sorry Nick but our friend Hi Tech nailed it there. 
signed, Not Fred Astaire either

15 hours ago, Radical said:

No Honey Do List here. My wife passed away 2 months ago. Now it's get off your ass and get things done list.

Condolences as well radical. I’ve never lost a wife but I imagine it’s tough. May God bless and keep you safe. 

1 hour ago, King237 said:

Spewing Pepsi out my nose as I read this, brutal Hi Tech but FUNNY too thinking about it. Sorry Nick but our friend Hi Tech nailed it there. 
signed, Not Fred Astaire either

i am old dance instructor . i can see it  in seconds ..  i am sure nick can dance  i mean i have seen him move around from place to place with  out help .

5 hours ago, King237 said:

Even Funnier Hi Tech

1. i know i am going to get moderated soon ..cancel culure is the thing  you know nick will hit back on me he has seen me get off the ground though ..we need to start a gofundme for nick he cant afford a hair cut i can afford a penny..  that curly hair with the pig tail on the back was sorta cute  just needed a pink bow i almost wanted to hug him:wub: .he must be hanging around with jay .   SHOOT I AM DIGGING DEEPER INTO THE  ABLYSS  .
Edited by HiTech

15 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Sorry to hear that Radical. King, I meant that's the list my wife of 6 months and I have found so far lol.

I appreciate that.

8 hours ago, King237 said:

Condolences as well radical. I’ve never lost a wife but I imagine it’s tough. May God bless and keep you safe. 

Thank you. It is tough.