REFLECTION

HiTech

. LAST NIGHT  STS  finaly got  its  first race under the belt  with out a hitch  ..many racers showed up and many fans showed up . but with all of that  it was with heavy hearts  the show must go on . the wind was blowing but the air was thick  with pain  and memories of two lost souls who meant the world too so many . the night belonged to the numbers of 13 and 33 . the purse was 1333   that is dallor signs  that can buy a part fill a tank  or eat going home .but it means nothing more  . 13.33 meant alot more to many of us   where heros will live for ever  two fathers who took the time to help their children grow up to be racers not  on a national level like so many have done and little known else where across this great nation    TWO MEN  WHO  will not be forgotten  the families can rest assure its an  honor for so many to have known them ... i looked around the stands and  realized if you want proof  that racers and fans alike are all family members  there is no doupt that is real .. i say it was meant  to be a broken drive shaft where it sent me up into the stands on this one unrepeatable  night where it opened my eyes .i hardly ever go sit in the stands ....

Edited by HiTech

Very well said HiTech and agree 100%. I didn't know Mr. Parks other than name but after seeing what transpired this weekend, can affirm he was highly respected. Mr. Stephens I've come to know the past few seasons and my memories from CCS, never heard that man have a bad thing to say, no matter how well his drivers' nights went. Great job by all involved this weekend and yes, it was a very emotional weekend for the majority of those out there and glad to be one of them.