Rain postpones Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series debut at Superbowl Speedway

NickHolt

Rain Postpones Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series Debut At Superbowl Speedway

by Bryan Hulbert

GREENVILLE, Texas (March 24, 2021) With heavy rain already falling, and more forecasted well into Raceday, series and event officials have postponed Thursday’s debut of the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series presented by the MAVTV Motorsports Network at Superbowl Speedway in Greenville, Texas.

Presented by Terry Mattox Promotions, Terry is working with the track to find a new date.

Looking into the rest of the weekend, Friday, March 26 and Saturday, March 27 at I-30 Speedway are still good to go with both nights opening at 4:30 P.M. with racing at 7:30 P.M. (CDT). Admission each night is $20 with kids 12 and under free into the grandstands. Pit Passes are $35 per night.

The ASCS Schoenfeld Muffler is required at I-30 Speedway.

The 2021 season is the 30th year of competition for the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series presented by the MAVTV Motorsports Network.

For the first time, the series can be seen live on two platforms, with Racinboys.com and FloRacing.com featuring National Tour events in tandem. Both are subscription-based sites. FloRacing.com is $20 per month, billed annually at $150 per year. Racinboys.com is $29.99 per month.

For other news, notes, and information on the American Sprint Car Series, from the National Tour to any of the Regional Tours that make up ASCS Nation in 2021, log onto http://www.ascsracing.com, follow on Facebook, on Instagram, and Twitter (@LucasOilASCS).

Quick Check:

Who: Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
Where: I-30 Speedway – March 26-27, 2021

Times and Other Info: I-30 Speedway

All Gates: 4:30 P.M.
Draw: 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Driver’s Meeting: 6:45 P.M.
Racing: 7:30 P.M.
Muffler Rule: ASCS Schoenfeld Muffler Required
RACEceiver: 454.000

Prices (Per Night):

Pit Pass: $35