? for ccmotorspeedway

I am fixing my recliner right now. Making sure it lays back nicely. There are just to many versions of "Luching" going around now ,it's kinda hard to pick what kind I want the most so I will just have to take 'm as I get 'm. I won't whine if I get luched cause I know it would not be on purpose. :lol:

I hear there making a new country song called "I got Luched". Man it otta be a sad one. Can't wait to see the video.

His dog will be luching his leg ,his old lady will be luching his buddies ,his mama -sister will be luching his Uncle-dad. oh hell I think thats already been done somewhere in the Bluff. :o

VOTE FOR SAFO

This is the reason that I am getting a car together to run SS again, this is all the fun.

It's only a small part of it that we lost sponsorship for the TAMS, the real reason is that I think I can get right in the middle of all of these arguments, I've been there before, and I'll be there again.

SAFO? I hope this does not mean what I think it does. Since I don't speak fluent CCMS talk, does SAFO start with the word, "Sorry" and end with the word "Owner?"

Nick Holt

There are just to many versions of "Luching" going around now ,it's kinda hard to pick what kind I want the most...

How about a "La-Z-Boy Luching"?

Archived