? for ccmotorspeedway

I notice on your web site you suspened #28 for one week for rough driving.

when almost ever week #15 takes somone out by doing the same thing. One

weekend it was the 17 this last weekend it was the 21 while leading the race.

He is sent to back of the pack but never black flagged. Why no DQ or supension?

Not trying to start anything just asking a question. Thanks!

First off the #28 car just plain stuffed the #45 in the wall and has had more run ins than anyone else out there. He had already been warned to chill out.There is alot of blocking going on from the #21 car. Everyone has already been told about blocking also. Don't block and you won't get spun.The #15 car is a fast car and he does not spin people on purpose ! Maybe he has spun a few people in the last few weeks but it's getting better, AT LUCHEING!!!! He's just practicing his Lucheing ability! He should have it down soon. Sorry Chuck!!!

The 28 car has driven out of control ever since he came to CC and appears that he is deliberately trying to wreck cars. I don't beleive the 15 is trying to wreck anyone, I think he is trying to make a pass that just will not work at CC speedway. Cars that dive in low in the turn allways wash up and that's what is happening to the 15, he isn't deliberately running into anybody.

Sam I dont think Ej was mirrior(blocking) driving i may be wrong i dont know im not driven the car and neither are you. I do know that the car has a push we are wrkin on and thats why Chuck was able to his nose in there but after the turn Ej would pull him in the straight away. Ejs not a mirrior driver he hates that sh$t so he wouldnt do it.

Most of the time when you have to check up for some one it's not hard for them to pull you down the straight. If EJ had a push why didn't he just more up the track and give some room? I don't want you guys to get me wrong EJ is doing a better job of driving a SS than I thought he would but ,if you know your holding someone up with plenty of laps left to race maybe it's better to give them room to race. I also heard EJ blew a tire before getting spun , is that true ?

Sam if you were leading a race even though your car is pushing a bit but you are still able to hold the car and make it work to stay ahead of the person would you just pull down to the bottom and let someone by. Not talkin shit so dont take it personal but i dont think you would. I know i wouldnt. And yes i know i have hit a fair share of people this season but it hasnt cost them a race either.

Well there were still laps to go so how did he cost EJ the race? There are SS cars that would have gotten to him before the Checkered. Maybe EJ could have won maybe not .He will start up front again this week ,lets see what happens. And I was not saying to move for anyone I am saying hold a line. How far was Chucks fender up on EJ's car? Was it far enough that He could not stop in time or what?

I know you guys want to move on, but, the 21 car shouldn't just move out of the way while leading and the 15 car got into him, BUT his left front brake was locked up trying to avoid the contact so it wasn't as if the 15 took him out. Also, when they both returned to the track, the 15 allowed the 21 to go around him, then pass him very cleanly later on. It will take awhile for the 21 to figure out handling on the SS, Troy Vela is having the same problem as was Wesley Black, the SS are a completely different beast than TT or a Bomber/PS. Perry locked up the brakes several times while looking to make a move, then when he made it, he made incidental contact. It looked real bad, but it wasn't intentional or at least wasn't intentional to cut a tire. But, it was a good run for a seven-car field, thanks guys. Sam, are you not driving anymore, or just can't find a decent motor? That injury still bothering you? Just wondering.

first of all i would never drive anyone the way the 28 has..please don't use that as a reference, we had a pretty good race in the heat(21,15) i have and will pass on the outside but ,i don't feel like there was one consistant line being ran..and when the 21 came back out and hit my ..i let him go just to show that i could go around him,ej will get better,we've all been there newcar,heavier car,different class,lets all give eachother respect and go racin....lord knows we need all the cars we have right now. hopefully the car count will come up and we'll see even more lucheing :Pj/k

This whole thread was started by PITPASS trying to run me, my spotters and are calls down and make CCMOTORSPEEDWAY look bad so lets hear from you PITPASS, now you see other peoples opinion, why should I suspend the 15???? Bottom line you are just trying to cause problems!

The 15 made a clean outside pass on the 28 the week before and the 28 stuffed him in the front stretch wall, then he got mad because we warned him for that so he intentionally wrecked the 45. I have talked to the 28 every week about rough driving and you PITPASS wants me to ban the 15 for 2 incidents. PITPASS come talk to me saturday night and get facts before you get on here running your mouth about things you know nothing about!

Sorry if I have offended anyone with my post but sick and tired or the BS always being thrown around on here!

Thanks Owen angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Owen, this PitPass person just needs to have the nads to talk to you as you stated. I ,along with other SS drivers, think you and the CCMS staff are doing a good job making the calls when needed. I know you would give PITPASS the chance to spot for a race or so to see if he/she can make calls that will satisfy everyone . Anyone who thinks making calls to say who caused what wreck,spin or whatever is easy needs to try it and stop crying about Owen or the staff at CCMS about calls being made!!!!!

PITPASS , you don't even have the sack to post a name or signature with your comments so keep hidding and stop trying to start crap for CCMS. This is a 1/4 mile track and sometimes you run outta room while racing and stuff happens and that's that. Last week is over now lets have fun and go racing and stop trying to start more crap. :lol:

Bill was not tech-luched, teck-luched is when you have 1.50 rockers and get DQ'ed for 1.50 rocker arms. The infamous 1.48 rockers are still illegal whether they are called 1.48 or 1.70 or 1.60, bottom line is the rule says 1.50 so make your rockers 1.50. Quit whining about cost!

10-4 Sam, tell them how it is!

I apologize in advance for TSZ-luching! :o

Your fixing my car? or your car. That's a big 10-4, put a bull's eye on it with one of those screwed up tools they use to check rocker arms right in the middle, and there is a good chance you will get luched!!! What kind of luching would you like, a nice luche, or a PERRY-LUCHE!!

Sorry Chuck, watch it or pretty soon you will be like part of the family

Archived