Stealing Toyota Tim's Theme

Dang rodney i wanted toyota tim to print this .. ISNT IT FUNNY  tim was a thought with me during the race .. first one i have seen in some time that kept me watching and toyota i will agree it was a great race ...dont get use to that ..

19 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Glad they had a good race and glad Larson won given the past year or so he had.

took a hendrick car to get him there . i think its over kill to shut someone down over a word used daily by the same poeple . you know rap music and in speaking to each other .. this cancel culture has got to stop..to many sissies out there today ..sorry for political but its serious . fact a white man gets called that many times a year .ME by the kids in the neighborhood . so whats the deal ..hope no one gets mad if i call them a racer instead of a race car driver .. the same word as race with out the r .. 

Edited by HiTech

1 hour ago, top_shelf_12 said:

I agree 100%. Not saying it's right to use that word, but the cancel culture, pc stuff is a little overboard.

I WONT GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THAT WORD IS WRONG . IT HAS BECOME A SLANG  KIDS USE DAILY . when everyone i mean everyone agrees its wrong i will join them .. i very seldon use that word  more of respect of others around meand  really dont  have the need .. i am not racist i believe everyone is red blooded and should have the same rights as others .. i give everyone equal chance .. had a black man working with me at the parts store  he truned and said i bet you wont say the word and call me one   .. so i did  and he said i cant believe you said it and i pointed the word at him .he said if i thought you really  called me that i would whip your blank .. i  said better get to hitting then  going to be a long day .... he never brought that up again .lol ..and we became good friends .. i am and will be friends with anyone who wants to be .. even if we disagree  with each other .. human nature you know .

Edited by HiTech

I'm not saying it's NASCAR, really nothing to do with NASCAR except one of their high profile drivers said a forbidden word then the "noose" incident but NASCAR capitalized on the BLM narrative. A couple of other drivers lesser known banished too. But the cancel culture is well beyond NASCAR. Cartoons and children's books of all things and a plastic toy. As for NASCAR, no I didn't watch it but really am glad they had a good race and entertaining. 

14 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

I'm not saying it's NASCAR, really nothing to do with NASCAR except one of their high profile drivers said a forbidden word then the "noose" incident but NASCAR capitalized on the BLM narrative. A couple of other drivers lesser known banished too. But the cancel culture is well beyond NASCAR. Cartoons and children's books of all things and a plastic toy. As for NASCAR, no I didn't watch it but really am glad they had a good race and entertaining. 

i agree on the cancel culture and nascar on BLM.

Edited by HiTech