New Racing Tires for HMP & Mobile I/S for 2021

The "Gulf Coast Racing Series" has announced that at HMP in All of the V-8 oval track Nascar Classes for 2021 & some classes for 2021 @ Mobile I/S will be Changing to The Spec Race Tires to the American Racer Asphalt Race Tires ( Tread type  - GG ) - AR970 in a "short -left" or a "tall -right" sides available for use at Both Race Tracks in 2021.  These tires will be available through Day Motorsports mail order & and also will be Vended & available at the tracks on Race Dates as well.

Hope info helps....

gg.jpg

Edited by metroracer

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 2:32 PM, Darknight said:

Where can i find the Rules for Mobil I/S?

Yah MIS is in a Transition Period with new Management for 2021....  and they have not had the time yet to post their rules at this time.    However, Look up the Rules for near by Five Flags Speedway....   They run the very same Classes as the Mobile Speedway,  at least for the time being !!!   ( Remember:   Mobile I/S will running the American Racer Race Tires instead of The Hoosiers in 2021...) ( Mobile will be running the Pro Mods,  Pro Trucks, Outlaws, Super Late Models, Pure Stocks ,& Sportsman Classes....)

You can contact Gina Knowles Directly to confirm your Rules questions for MIS or HMP...

Edited by metroracer