Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NickHolt

HiTech needs to go back to his old screen name: "Oldtimer"

Recommended Posts

Happy Birthday to my good racing bud, Mike McCain - better known as HiTech on here - who is quickly catching to my age.  I know I look a lot younger than you, Mike, but don't take it too personally.. 

Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Happy Birthday to my good racing bud, Mike McCain - better known as HiTech on here - who is quickly catching to my age.  I know I look a lot younger than you, Mike, but don't take it too personally.. 

Nick

Well when i get to your age  i will be telling you 65 felt alot better .. thanks nick ..i went back and found i was born on a friday  so i looked up what was going on that day .the first thing popped up was elvis .. huh  why him i thought . he released lawdy miss clawdy  that day .. texas independent day  made me think my mother got her independents from carrying me ..it is her birthday as well .. she would have been 85 I WAS JUST LOOKING AT A PHOTO my sister sent today of my dad and   mom at age 24  you remember those old black and whites right you invented the wheel ,  been a great day thanks again .. I WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO WERE BORN TODAY  OR IN THIS MONTH .. and yes if you want oldtimer back on here go ahead ..as far as looks .. ill give that too you  hands down .no arguement .. 

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Happy Birthday to my good racing bud, Mike McCain - better known as HiTech on here - who is quickly catching to my age.  I know I look a lot younger than you, Mike, but don't take it too personally.. 

Nick

So Mike is catching up to us?.....I've officially quit counting.....It's easier to keep track of that way.

Hope you had a good one Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Belated  Birthday Mr HiTech........you're a year behind me but that's ok, since  once you get above 60 we all get lumped into the same group and we call that the

"OLDTIMER GROUP"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, King237 said:

Happy Belated  Birthday Mr HiTech........you're a year behind me but that's ok, since  once you get above 60 we all get lumped into the same group and we call that the

"OLDTIMER GROUP"

well the oldtimer part of me really realized it   when i had old man  nick helping me with his truck  .. i was hoping  nick being  you know  older much older would make me feel young .. but seeing nick was crawling around helping me with his truck  alot better then i  woke me up . . .. i dont  fall for the you  are as   old as you feel .. because i havent felt   what 66 years old feels like just  yet... I will report back to you in a year .. .  i think ill take up golfing i cant be any worst than nick ......   wife called up and got me set up for the virus shot friday  .i need someone to make sure i dont faint ..THANKS GUYS 

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, King237 said:

Man you are a hoot! Don’t ever lose that sense of humor, it’ll keep you young!

if you had to look at this mug in the mirror each morning and having to  fight and  threaten the mirror with a hammer    to turn back  around  facing you, you  have to have a sense of humor .

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Nick, Has HiTech approached you yet about changing his screen name back to Oldtimer? People who have to fight with the mirror and use a hammer have no business with a screen name of  HiTech anyway LOL:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, King237 said:

So Nick, Has HiTech approached you yet about changing his screen name back to Oldtimer? People who have to fight with the mirror and use a hammer have no business with a screen name of  HiTech anyway LOL:D

A hammer is high tech  .just wished  they could have invented an automatic the older you get that more it hurts to swing that sucker

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, HT, you know the old saying about hammers. "If you can't fix it with a hammer, You need a bigger hammer."  Happy belated birthday. Had one of those myself a couple weeks ago.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Budman said:

Well, HT, you know the old saying about hammers. "If you can't fix it with a hammer, You need a bigger hammer."  Happy belated birthday. Had one of those myself a couple weeks ago.  

 

thanks budman you are right .. glad to see you are still haunting us ..miss seing you around whats it been 4 years at least .. tell me something do you still look forward to your birthday ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×