I-37 Test & Tune and Pit Parking purchase, Feb 6

NickHolt

OK techman ..i know it is of great enterest for  u  to see me behind the wheel and a shock should have seen that look on your face .lol,.i know  someone has to go look like the fool .. and i figured you might injoy seeing such a spectical make your week sorta .. .. i get in a car every once in a blue moon just to find out i am way out of my league and yes after sitting out of full time driving for 28 years ill have to practice my bicycleing  a few hundred miles to get my legs back in the action not to mention   any mojo i may still have  ..lots of track and  seat time in racers terms [CAPITAL LOTS .[. .  . now once in that contraption  first i have to  figure out the throttle and where it is located  and then i notice one pedal on the left that suppose to be the brakes i have to figure its feel and location  just in case .. the visuals i lost . then making sure i dont do something destructive  like hit someone else . or something .. and after a couple of laps when i realize i dont need to be here i may pull off .. .. but in all reality  .i may not be able to drive like i use to .but i still can feel what a car is doing . i listen to the motor throtlle response  steering action and with quick steer  i am not used to . I NEED MORE PRACTICE WITH THAT ONE  .  how the car transfer if i go fast enough and a hundred other little things that go through this old computor above my shoulders .. i find that to be an issue as well .. .. anyway i had my fun and will go back to bench warmer .. just for you  buddy . WELL not really  , see you next time .. and torres and team  did a really good job working their buns off to least give us a track to practice  on .... we had to cut it short oil pressure was not where we like it .. when in doubt we take it out .darn things cost to much ..see  you next time .

Edited by HiTech

Nick  good buddy you have to remember one thing  if jesse can get through that window i can ..not that i am picking on jessie  lol.. . but ill tell you i need to video the next time because this 65 year old body does not contort like it use too .it is a show to watch  i tell u ..in fact sometimes i need alittle pull upwards to get over the door panel .. or my pants hangup on this  one bolt and almost causes a moon shot as i get out ..not to mention where his seat is located i seem to have an issue with getting both butt cheeks where they are as a pair in the middle where you sit   [  i  know  THATS ALITTLE RAW ON THAT POINT .  ] imagination takes ahold ..     i ...  ...then i need two pillows my pillows from home not to be confused with   ,my pillows you buy on tv ,, just to see over the dash . NOT DEAL DASH  [.do not get confused .] so you see its a big job just getting out on the track ...........THOSE  are the main reason i do not get in too many race cars anymore ..least once a year and thats that .. side note just ask jesse he gets a laugh each time .

Edited by HiTech