Sames Ford Bash at the Beach

top_shelf_12

Leonard looking low and Gould knows he's there taking the line away. Houston and Westover right behind them. Westover now challenges Leonard for second. Davis is rebounding to challenge Houston for fourth. Mikulencak and Herring playing pinball down the straight and Herring spins in one, Mikulencak stalls in 2. Gould, Westover, Leonard, Houston and Davis top 5 on restart late.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miller and Leonard try to split Mendoza and finally get around. Maupin starting to check out as Oakes closes on Mikulencak for 2nd. Wilkerson and Leonard round out top 5. Leonard up to 4th and Jennings spins himself to keep off Wilkerson. Maupin, Mikulencak, Oakes, Leonard and Wilkerson top 5 late.

5 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Wasn't too bad last night but light freeze on Friday night wasn't kosher for me after working in it all week.

Shoot guys it aint cold out there .. i was up at 530 am saturday morning  went got me a taco dress for summer ..t shirt short sleeve   felt great .. momma told me i should have been born in alaska i said maybe the stork drop me too soon  i suppose it was why i worked night shift on drilling rigs for so many years  .. i dont even own a coat just a wind breaker  .. i figure its free ac and why waste it .  nick is from the snow country he should be ok with this weather ..

Edited by HiTech

May I remind you, I'm usually wet while at work too. I like cold, I don't mind wet, but not together add in it was 4 days of making sewer repairs in 40 degree weather. I know the oil field guys are probably laughing at this though. It always seems like the track is at least ten degrees cooler than it is in the city.