Sign in to follow this  
NickHolt

Seasons Greetings

Wishing those who still come to Lone Star Speedzone a very Merry Christmas!  And everyone else too!  

This year, especially, let us remember the real reason for the Season.  

"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

Ho-Ho-Ho.....  Merry Christmas & Pease to All....

Also Thanks to Uncle Nick for bringing us LSSZ.....  It is a Needed Blessing for us Texas Racers for sure...

Thanks Uncle Nick...

Merry Christmas everyone. I know this year has been trying for a lot of us, so here's to hoping 2021 will be better and through it all, hope everyone was able to find some happiness this holiday season. 

I am so grateful the the folks who do still use the site are the sort of folks who respect each other and aim to be helpful instead of hurtful.  You guys and gals are a blessing to me.

I to hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. And also grateful for this site. My social media presence is very limited. I get the majority of racing info from right here.

Thanks Nick for all you do and all you have done for Texas racing.   It is great to come here and keep up with all the action and news.   You are the best!!

Merry Christmas to all (a little late to the party....lol) and wishing everyone a much better 2021.    Let's all agree to look to the positives in life and love  and care for one another.

Best wishes from southern Mississippi. (took a Texas boy a little while to learn how to get all those s's and i's in the right place....)

Billy

9 hours ago, FryarFan said:

Thanks Nick for all you do and all you have done for Texas racing.   It is great to come here and keep up with all the action and news.   You are the best!!

Merry Christmas to all (a little late to the party....lol) and wishing everyone a much better 2021.    Let's all agree to look to the positives in life and love  and care for one another.

Best wishes from southern Mississippi. (took a Texas boy a little while to learn how to get all those s's and i's in the right place....)

Billy

i think the person who named that state was either drunk freezing or was related to mel tillis  had a nasty stutter ...

Edited by HiTech

44 minutes ago, 576 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mr. Nick.  I miss seeing you..

Is that Uncle Bob ????   Hello our long lost Announcer Friend !!!   Hope all is well my Friend !!!

2 hours ago, 576 said:

Right back at ya, Uncle Bob!  May your 2021 filled with Faith, Hope and Love!  

On 1/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, 576 said:

Uncle Bob snuck in at the last TSTRS race in Houston. Think we need to convince him to come back more often!

30 minutes ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Uncle Bob snuck in at the last TSTRS race in Houston. Think we need to convince him to come back more often!

Yes Please....