Seasons Greetings

NickHolt

Wishing those who still come to Lone Star Speedzone a very Merry Christmas!  And everyone else too!  

This year, especially, let us remember the real reason for the Season.  

"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

Thanks Nick for all you do and all you have done for Texas racing.   It is great to come here and keep up with all the action and news.   You are the best!!

Merry Christmas to all (a little late to the party....lol) and wishing everyone a much better 2021.    Let's all agree to look to the positives in life and love  and care for one another.

Best wishes from southern Mississippi. (took a Texas boy a little while to learn how to get all those s's and i's in the right place....)

Billy

9 hours ago, FryarFan said:

Thanks Nick for all you do and all you have done for Texas racing.   It is great to come here and keep up with all the action and news.   You are the best!!

Merry Christmas to all (a little late to the party....lol) and wishing everyone a much better 2021.    Let's all agree to look to the positives in life and love  and care for one another.

Best wishes from southern Mississippi. (took a Texas boy a little while to learn how to get all those s's and i's in the right place....)

Billy

i think the person who named that state was either drunk freezing or was related to mel tillis  had a nasty stutter ...

Edited by HiTech