Darknight

HMP Rules 2021 season

I don't believe there is much of a plan for them to change. I personally would like to see the rules for super stocks to change where we can have better steering parts, such as hiems. Were just as fast as the trucks but they can run better shocks and have more suspension adjustability. 

On 12/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, Double00dad said:

Over the top header without extra weight - Burn up transmission with chassis header / exhaust  - After one race. and broke shift rod due to heat.

Amen to that! I wouldn't mind dropping some weight and maybe giving us more left side weight too

So there no word on HMP Rules 2021. I ran chassis header and never experienced any issues. But am not to say it didnt happen. I just think it to late in the year to make major changes. I went to watch a 4 races last year and i like to see the streetstock look different from the outlaw class. Well hope something comes soon.

Darknight,  TSTRS usually gets the New Rules out & the New Race Schedule out after the Holidays, and After The Series Award Banquet in January....

Hang in there Buddy.....

Hope info helps...& Best Wishes

Edited by metroracer

On 12/15/2020 at 2:42 PM, Darknight said:

So there no word on HMP Rules 2021. I ran chassis header and never experienced any issues. But am not to say it didnt happen. I just think it to late in the year to make major changes. I went to watch a 4 races last year and i like to see the streetstock look different from the outlaw class. Well hope something comes soon.

I have to agree with you on that one, reason being why I've decided not to change my body to an outlaw body. I believe from a fans perspective there needs to be contrast between the classes.

The downside to that is I know most of the superstocks have outlaw bodies or are converting to them. Economically, they are much cheaper to build and repair rather than having to buy a new fender or quarter from five star. I've heard about the outlaw bodies providing more downforce on the RR, I'm just going to say....the jury is out on that one, especially on our small track.

TSTRS @ HMP has some what updated their 2021 outlook & possible Plans.   enclosed is a copy of their Brief Info Release Today....  (  Remember,  These are all "Possible Plans" that they are Still Hammering Out at this time....)

Texas Short Track Racing Series _ Facebook.html

Hope info Helps...

Edited by metroracer

On 12/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, rocket55 said:

I have to agree with you on that one, reason being why I've decided not to change my body to an outlaw body. I believe from a fans perspective there needs to be contrast between the classes.

The downside to that is I know most of the superstocks have outlaw bodies or are converting to them. Economically, they are much cheaper to build and repair rather than having to buy a new fender or quarter from five star. I've heard about the outlaw bodies providing more downforce on the RR, I'm just going to say....the jury is out on that one, especially on our small track.

I agree100%..Worse thing for a class is to not have an identity.it kills the class every time

Dropping 2021 TSTRS race dates 6pm cst Monday y'all.

If not a facebooker check in at revvedupsportsshow.tv and revvedupsportsshow.com.