One Week To Go!

arob

One week to go until the 2020Clash at Texana Raceway Park in Edna Texas ! This looks to be the biggest race that South Texas has seen in a long time. Well over 100 cars is a sure thing for this event. I saw on their Facebook page a Dash for Cash has been added on Friday Night for the Factory Stocks with the final payout yet to be determined as of now.Also a Mullett Contest! And if this event is not enough South Texas Speedway has their $5000 to win Sportmod and $3000 to win Factory Stock event Dec 4 and 5 followed by the STXR Modified , Factory Stock and Sprint Car event. What a way to close out a great South Texas racing season!! 

No photo description available.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Fired up the new motor tonight ..WELL ALMOST NEW  .something to finish the season with ..  WE WONT BE  buying another  motor from up north .23 races old .and cant even get the builder to return a call ..not that we expect much and am not looking for much ..thats racing ..but least ask us what happend and may help them out in the long run .  least our local builders want to know ... so we will stay local .

Arob, I hope they have a good show down there. My son is getting married this weekend so I am not going to be able to make it. I was able to make it out to 105 speedway this weekend for the Texas Grand. Lot of cars and some really good racin going on. First time I had been to that track as well. 

On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, arob said:

Never been there but I heard it is an interesting place. My prediction on car count this weekend. Modifieds-25 , Sportmods-40  Factory Stocks-85.

You have never been there   THAT IS AGAISNT THE LAW BUD ..I DEMAND LOCK YOU UP ... one of the cleanest tracks  around .  great food ..great racing ..as for a driver its a track you can not attack like others .. you have to be smooth ..you miss your marks going in forget the exit .

He was talking about 105, interesting is putting it nicely. My only 105 experience was after a hard rain but they did get the show in. Maybe one day I'll go on a good night. Racing wasn't horrible that night but think it could have been better when not dealing with the soup in the infield. Couple of classes only had 2 or 3 cars but was my first time seeing the POWERi group and they were good there, so were the Modlites.