time

HiTech

I'm pleased for everyone in America today. It doesn't matter who you voted for now, we are all Americans. 

Let's unite once again and focus only on the future.  Our kids (and their kids) are depending on all of us!

Edited by BeachBum

3 hours ago, chenley said:

I'm just glad most of my stuff is paid for, now all I have to do is protect it, will have plenty of time when he does what he promised to do, god help the working class

my son could lose his job now .my wife could lose her 30 year job .. the gas is going up .taxes will go up companies will leave and we be  right back where trump took us from .. i dont have any issue with someone voting for biden  .the party behind him scares me the most .. the party has already figured out how to get biden retired .. . pelosajoke said so  a couple of weeks back . i dont think to many poeple were listening .... i was .. . i figure to save travel money next year .. wont be going out of town to race . the fuel will cost to much .. 

Edited by HiTech

18 hours ago, HiTech said:

my son could lose his job now .my wife could lose her 30 year job .. the gas is going up .taxes will go up companies will leave and we be  right back where trump took us from .. i dont have any issue with someone voting for biden  .the party behind him scares me the most .. the party has already figured out how to get biden retired .. . pelosajoke said so  a couple of weeks back . i dont think to many poeple were listening .... i was .. . i figure to save travel money next year .. wont be going out of town to race . the fuel will cost to much .. 

The Democratic party will send us backwards not forward , if people cannot see this coming then they are in for a rude awakening, Biden and Harris are just puppets for the left, that's reality not fake news.

Very true. Elections have consequences. Wait until you see the names for the Cabinet , Attorney General etc. The happiest people in the world are China and Iraq. The worst job in America will be Border Patrol and police officer. I fear 2021-2024. I just hope for the best.

So, after four years of " impeach, impeach, resist, resist, if you see one of them out on the street or in restaurant, get in their face and tell they are not welcome here" we are now to play kissy kissy and all join hands and support  the big guy who is going to cure all our problems that he spent forty seven years helping to create. Nope, count me out, they taught me how we are supposed to act.

38 minutes ago, CorcoranSuperMod said:

So, after four years of " impeach, impeach, resist, resist, if you see one of them out on the street or in restaurant, get in their face and tell they are not welcome here" we are now to play kissy kissy and all join hands and support  the big guy who is going to cure all our problems that he spent forty seven years helping to create. Nope, count me out, they taught me how we are supposed to act.

Yeah kinda weird it's all good now, on the news the media said if you disrespect the new president elect then you ain't American, I sat back and said REALLY WOW... I will be like the Trump haters 4years ago, I will never accept Biden as my President...

"**** Your Feelings" ... "No More Bullshit" ... "Make The Liberals Cry Again"...

This was the collective intellect y'all tossed in our faces for four frigin' years!

How about you tRUMP republicans cry us Biden democrats a frigin' RIVER!

Take a seat and try to take notes.  It's our turn to dig us out of this GD nightmare...

(Sorry Nick, Nuff is Enuff.)

17 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

"**** Your Feelings" ... "No More Bullshit" ... "Make The Liberals Cry Again"...

This was the collective intellect y'all tossed in our faces for four frigin' years!

Take a seat and try to take notes.  It's our turn to dig us out of this GD nightmare...

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Dems will do what they always do , Obama blamed Bush for the mess, now this one will blame Trump for a foreign virus, give me a break, he was a career politician that did nothing but agree with his party and that was to disagree with the other party no matter how big or small the objective was, I'm sure Harris will be president within a year , after his party finds him not fit to hold office, oh goody.. TIME Will Tell

A break in the Action......Please !!!!

Let's take time remember that the "Snow Ball Derby" is coming up very soon.....It is promising to be a "Knock Down Drag out" Fight as well....

Good Racing WILL Heel Us...... "Racing Rocks"

Thanks my LSSZ Racing Family !!!

Speed51 eSports Gearing Up For Official Snowball Derby Events _ Speed51.html

eSports-Rowdy-Five-Flags-Field.jpg

Edited by metroracer

2 hours ago, BeachBum said:

🤣😂🤣😂

You didn’t just drink the cool aid you dunked your whole head in it and let it soak in, yea? Here, I have something for you.

https://www.change.org/p/the-supreme-court-of-the-united-states-recount-or-revote-the-entire-2020-presidential-election?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_25665851_en-US%3A0&recruiter=1002340587&recruited_by_id=3b083b20-d05a-11e9-9559-8307566812cd&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial

Edited by JamesHigdon

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many people voted for Biden just to get Trump out like they voted Trump to avoid Hilary four years ago? Was it really about Biden or just a hatred for Trump? Trump's positive effects are pretty evident in some aspects, for example, when was the last time we paid nearly $3/gallon for gas? Even in the midst of a pandemic, unemployment rate is what, 7%? Did anyone pay a fine the past few years for HAVING medical care that wasn't government approved? Is Trump a God or savior or even well spoken? No of course not. Biden said all the right things in his speech but that's expected from a career politician. Now we can only hope he can do what he said. The division didn't start with Trump, not since 2001 have we really felt united. The past 4 years were a witch hunt that nothing was proven or stuck. Biden has his skeletons in the closet too so we shall see. That being said, I hope he is successful on the unity aspect and helping us get out of this pandemic but it won't be a President to do that, it'll be science that will take time or simply natural occurrence. I don't see Biden being impeached or raked over the coals like Trump was his tenure unless Pelosi goes further off her rocker and seizes power for herself but then again, I doubt that since Biden is a yes man and will try to do whatever her and fellow Democrats tell him to do. People want Trump out because he wasn't one of them and defied the typical political rhetoric. He isn't without fault but don't think he was the horrible monster everyone makes it out to be imo. Let's see what the next 4 years brings and see if the right choice was made. Ultimately, we can't stop it and if Trump is successful overturning the results, no one will trust the election system again or Democrats for that matter and if not, he'll look just as silly as those that have been trying to crucify him his whole term.

33 minutes ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many people voted for Biden just to get Trump out like they voted Trump to avoid Hilary four years ago? Was it really about Biden or just a hatred for Trump? Trump's positive effects are pretty evident in some aspects, for example, when was the last time we paid nearly $3/gallon for gas? Even in the midst of a pandemic, unemployment rate is what, 7%? Did anyone pay a fine the past few years for HAVING medical care that wasn't government approved? Is Trump a God or savior or even well spoken? No of course not. Biden said all the right things in his speech but that's expected from a career politician. Now we can only hope he can do what he said. The division didn't start with Trump, not since 2001 have we really felt united. The past 4 years were a witch hunt that nothing was proven or stuck. Biden has his skeletons in the closet too so we shall see. That being said, I hope he is successful on the unity aspect and helping us get out of this pandemic but it won't be a President to do that, it'll be science that will take time or simply natural occurrence. I don't see Biden being impeached or raked over the coals like Trump was his tenure unless Pelosi goes further off her rocker and seizes power for herself but then again, I doubt that since Biden is a yes man and will try to do whatever her and fellow Democrats tell him to do. People want Trump out because he wasn't one of them and defied the typical political rhetoric. He isn't without fault but don't think he was the horrible monster everyone makes it out to be imo. Let's see what the next 4 years brings and see if the right choice was made. Ultimately, we can't stop it and if Trump is successful overturning the results, no one will trust the election system again or Democrats for that matter and if not, he'll look just as silly as those that have been trying to crucify him his whole term.

I posted something similar on my facebook page.  What was the split of people who voted for actual policies, politics, and programs versus pure hatred for the other party and this goes for both sides.  My feeling is that it is a 30/70 split even though I think that is a little high. 

I will say this, I think it is funny that before the election businesses in downtown were boarding up windows and being prepared for looting and riots. When there was no decision who took to the streets, the Biden supporters to count every vote. Then Biden is named president elect and nothing happened no riots, no looting. If you to flip the script there would of been mass chaos in major cities. I see pictures from a protest or what ever you want to call it on Saturday in down town Austin that had Trump people on one side and Biden people on the other. Trump people are holding their signs and flags,  Biden people doing the same but their signs say F*** Trump and tearing his signs in half and just being nasty about it. So just notice and watch all stuff that happens and who the agitators are.

11 hours ago, metroracer said:

A break in the Action......Please !!!!

Let's take time remember that the "Snow Ball Derby" is coming up very soon.....It is promising to be a "Knock Down Drag out" Fight as well....

Good Racing WILL Heel Us...... "Racing Rocks"

Thanks my LSSZ Racing Family !!!

Speed51 eSports Gearing Up For Official Snowball Derby Events _ Speed51.html

eSports-Rowdy-Five-Flags-Field.jpg

I concur.  The annual Snowball Derby is almost always the best asphalt Super Late Model show of the season!  I've seen three so far ... and they all produced first-rate entertainment!

Yes , a break in the action is needed. Can't wait for the potentially best weekend of racing ever in South Texas . That being the 2020 Clash at Texana Raceway Nov,20 and 21. With car counts well over 100 on a regular basis and one night at 200 at Texana in 2020 this race with the money being paid will be HUGE! Two and three wide racing with most of the best Texas has to offer,, especially in Factory Stock, guarantees a great time in Edna Texas! Can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                                                            Image may contain: text that says 'November TRP.T 19th, 20th and 21° THE 2020 CLASH" RaceOn SUNDOWNER EMIB SOLUTIONS Thursday Pit Gates open 3pm Practice: Gates Open Racing Saturday Drivers Meeting 6:00Pm Stock Qualifying: 8:30Pm 10:00Pm $25 Grandstands FREE Finish Drivers $10 Factory Stock Guarantee 3500 Limited Modifieds cars 4500 Modifieds Friday 1000 100 5500 2000 1500 1000 Saturday 1500 Saturday Only 1000 800 400 250 175 150 450 300 250 200 700 11-24 400 500 pay the $25 Entry Fee per day $25 Entry Fee Stocks attempts you pply top Dash Top 4g Feature lined rerequired. Feature lined PMSS. 3500 heat will transponders Reilly'

Edited by arob

I have been allowing folks to express their personal opinions about the election and, so far anyway, only one member has been edited - deleted, actually. 

Civility has always been required in order to post in these forums. If you just can't be nice, try Facebook. They allow rants - as long as it follows the liberal talking points and leftist agenda.

Nick

20 hours ago, JamesHigdon said:

james i think its the sun and the sand  and the cheap wine   that some poeple put themselves through that causes  confused state of mind  ..or learn everything on social media  . i  thought about giving up being a patriot and never call biden my president  just hard to convince my self after 64 years to do such a thing .. . but i am still working on it . good thing trump didnt pay for a fake dosier ..

Edited by HiTech

5 hours ago, King237 said:

I had forgotten about this event until today

Clarence Thomas 1991.JPG

i remember that clearly ..problem is social media blocks that truth from coming out .and schools dont teach anything of the sort  anymore ..does anyone think its sorta funny  two days after biden is proclaimed the winner . a vaccine  shows up .. hum ..

Edited by HiTech