time

HiTech

39 minutes ago, arob said:

Biden saying what he will do to the oil and gas industry probably had something to do with the Google search. 

whey the country does not realize  WITH OUT OIL AND GAS  you cant build half and more than half the products you depend on .. how many poeple work just in our local refineries .thousands . how many people work in relation .my wife my son and most  people i know do . even auto parts  rely on our resources . schools  the city itself .the state of texas alone survives on our resources ......a vote against that is insane .. yes even  port a  the island  shrimping industry  .fishing industry relies on those same sources .....i vote for my wife my son my country my state and your kids future .

What Biden said is ... he would stop giving money to the oil industry, rather than close it down entirely:

“We’re not going to get rid of fossil fuels, said Biden. We’re going to get rid of subsidies for fossil fuels.” 

I have no problem with that.  We should be investing in alternative forms of energy. That helps create a cleaner environment and additional energy resources. That's what our futures will need in order to survive.

i have an island to sell you lol. got alittle testy with cap locks .. . i heard too MANY NO MORES FROM HIM before he said that ,,but its great we can believe what we want and vote for who we believe .. ill take my chances with the last four years . over the 8 before so far it has paid off ..  . . glad you u voted your person of choice . i dont knock anyone really who votes their way ..just hope we can continue that right for ever .

Edited by HiTech

24 minutes ago, rebelracewriter said:

Regardless of the exact words....There are over 6,000 things, other than fuels, that come from the petro-chemical industry that affect about everything in our everyday life.....Just something to think about.

my point .

Well its really the time .. BE SAFE GO VOTE . today the country votes for its survival ..me i voted and feel good about it ... now i have to finish up a 65 mustang job and work on the racecar .hopefully we will be able to buy low cost fuel next year other wise staying home to race only ..

Edited by HiTech

12 hours ago, metroracer said:

When will it all be over?,  However at least the "Political Mud-Slinging Ad's" are off the air waves for a while at least... :D

The election will be won or lost in the courtroom.  Lawyers will be the actual winners here.

49 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

The election will be won or lost in the courtroom.  Lawyers will be the actual winners here.

Great Point Uncle Nick....  it's not Just the Politicians that make World go around,  It seems that Lawyers have a big say in that as well.....Like it or Not, Just or Not..... (it is what it is...)

OUR votes will dictate the outcome of this election!  

His law dogs can (and will) argue the final results, but in the end, OUR votes will matter & will be counted.  

He can keep barking all night @ the moon ... but that ain't gonna change reality here in America!

Stay patient & keep the faith y'all.  It looks we might learn the outcome today?

Edited by BeachBum

Same thing happened 4 years ago, anyone but Clinton. I just can't wait for this bs to be over with. Look how easy it is to piss someone off just by saying "I voted/support ..." This didn't start within the past 4 years mind you. You know it's been roughly 20 years since we've been united. Hopefully what happened to cause that won't happen again. It won't be Trump or Biden to unite us, that's for damn sure. I wish we didn't put so much trust and power in the puppets in Washington. 99% of us can't afford to be heard, I mean really heard. Yes our votes matter but do you think either candidate really give a damn about the common man or woman? Is there a consensus of people in Congress really looking out for "we the people?" Do I have the answer? No, but i can tell you it doesn't lie in Trump, Pence, Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, et al. Sorry to be blunt but F the politicians. You want real change in this country? Act like respectable human beings and treat each other well. The vast majority of us know how to do that without watching the circus on tv and in Washington or at least we used to. That is the premise of We the People, not what we've seen the past few decades.

8 hours ago, chenley said:

America's vote, cmon that hasn't happened since Reagan, it wouldn't be so bad if people were voting for two candidates but they are voting for Trump and not for Trump, Biden just happens to be the lucky one on the other side.

Ain't that the truth?

16 hours ago, Radical said:

Ain't that the truth?

18 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Same thing happened 4 years ago, anyone but Clinton. I just can't wait for this bs to be over with. Look how easy it is to piss someone off just by saying "I voted/support ..." This didn't start within the past 4 years mind you. You know it's been roughly 20 years since we've been united. Hopefully what happened to cause that won't happen again. It won't be Trump or Biden to unite us, that's for damn sure. I wish we didn't put so much trust and power in the puppets in Washington. 99% of us can't afford to be heard, I mean really heard. Yes our votes matter but do you think either candidate really give a damn about the common man or woman? Is there a consensus of people in Congress really looking out for "we the people?" Do I have the answer? No, but i can tell you it doesn't lie in Trump, Pence, Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, et al. Sorry to be blunt but F the politicians. You want real change in this country? Act like respectable human beings and treat each other well. The vast majority of us know how to do that without watching the circus on tv and in Washington or at least we used to. That is the premise of We the People, not what we've seen the past few decades.

HOW IT GOT THIS WAY ISNT ON THE POLITICIANS  .alone .. WE THE PEOPLE ALOUD IT .NOW WE WILL PAY FOR IT AND HAVE ...  its good i can still walk up to  all of my democrats friends we go back and forth  and still have the upmost respect for each other .. i disagree with beach bum   but would in a heart beat have him or her over for bbq ... that my friends is the true america ...  i think the next election should be just like the line up draws  say stop and see where you land .. ....first or second .. 

Edited by HiTech