Austin Wayne Self charges to 7th place finish at TMS

Austin Wayne Self charges to top-10 finish at Texas Motor Speedway

Texas Motor Speedway | SpeedyCash.com 400 Race Recap - Team: No. 22 Margins PAC | GO TEXAN Chevrolet Silverado

Start: 18th (Event Formula)

Finish: Seventh; Running (152 | 152 laps completed)

Driver Points Position: 16th (+0 position)

Owner Points Position: 21st (+1 position)

Austin Wayne Self Quote:  “I’m really proud of our AM Racing team. We had a strong day at Texas Motor Speedway and as the race went on, our No. 22 Margins PAC | GO TEXAN Chevrolet Silverado became faster.

“This is the finish we needed to get some momentum for the final two races of the year at Martinsville and Phoenix.

“I just wanted to remind everyone that with our partnership with Margins PAC, I’m encouraging everyone to get out there and vote on or before Nov. 3.”  

Next Up: NASCAR Hall of Fame 200 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway on Fri., Oct. 30, 2020, at 8:00 p.m. (ET) live on FOX Sports 1 (FS1) | Motor Racing Network and SiriusXM Satellite Radio NASCAR Channel 90.

For more on Austin Wayne Self visit, AWSRacing.com, like him on Facebook (Austin Wayne Self) follow him on Twitter (@AustinWSelf) and Instagram (@AustinWayneSelf).

For more on AM Racing visit, amracing.racing, like them on Facebook (AM Racing) follow them on Twitter (@AMRacingNASCAR) and Instagram (@AMRacingNASCAR22).

About AM Racing:

AM Racing is a NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series (NGROTS) team owned by entrepreneur Tim Self. Established in December 2015, AM Racing is headquartered in Statesville, N.C. Operated by Self, a native of Austin, Texas, the team is prided on faith, honesty and intelligent performance.