Thank you STS , TRP and I-37

arob

Well , it is safe to say a lot of things about 2020 have totally sucked. But one thing that stands out to me at least is the terrific job South Texas Speedway , I-37 Speedway and Texana Raceway Park , their staffs and all the race teams have done over the 2020 season. I've been going to the races for over 60 years now and this has been some of the best racing I've seen. These three South Texas tracks have stepped up with several big payday races between them that had all produced big car counts. Ever regular events have pulled good crowds and car counts. These three tracks are having their points ending season events coming the next few weeks. We fans need to thank personally Steven Whiteaker at STS , Ray Doyon at I-37and Owen Pittman at TRP for the great jobs they have done for us fans.And to top it all off and if what they have already done wasn't enough they are giving us some BIG upcoming events starting with the DTK Memorial the weekend October 23 and 24 at I-37. Following this is the 2020Clash at Texana Nov 19 , 20 and 21. Topping it off at South Texas Speedway with the $5000 to win Sportmod $3000 to win Factory Stock Jerry Whiteaker Memorial. WOW! We need to make all three of the events! Keep checking the Facebook and websites  to get info on payouts and schedule of events. As of now the I-37 event is $2500 for Sportmod and Factory Stocks and $1000 for Tuners. The TRP event is $3500 to win $300 to start Factory Stocks which will bump up to $4500 if 80 cars show. Given what has happened at TRP this is a strong probability. Also $800 on Friday and $1000 on Sat for Sportmod and $1000 for the Modlites. These tracks tend to pick up additional payouts from sponsors along the way so do check and make plans to attend the three events.