WOW! WHAT A NIGHT at Texana!

arob

199 , yes, 199 car showed up at Texana Sunday night . When the skies looked threatening and major lightening nearby Milton Hope put the spell on the weather by telling the full house crowd not to look at the lightening then it would be like it never happened. Must had worked as the rest of the night stayed dry. Good job , Milton! Once again Factory Stocks led the way with right at 6 cars putting on quite a battle. Field was so strong and deep a lot of good cars didn't make the A. A  tip of the cap to Chris Morris and crew driving in from Arizona to start in 14th working his way up to 2nd before being taken out with a few laps to go. Collin Hodges ran away with the Factory Stocks and fans witnessed the rarest of nights in that Daulton Faulkner had a terrible night though no fault of his own. And if there is a hotter Limited/ Modified driver in the area than Jared Mauoin I don't know who it is. After being released from the team he had been racing (and winning) for race morning Lawrence gave him his car to drive and Maupin dominated the field. Impressive! Tell you what. ALL race track promoters deserve a ton of credit but Mr. Owen Pittman is my vote for promoter of the year. 199 cars and done by around midnight pretty good. Show moved on as steady as it could. Concession worked their tail off handling the huge crowd very well. A special tip of the hat to them and all concession workers for that matter. Job well done Mr. Pittman and staff and especially to all the drivers and their race teams

26 minutes ago, arob said:

199 , yes, 199 car showed up at Texana Sunday night . When the skies looked threatening and major lightening nearby Milton Hope put the spell on the weather by telling the full house crowd not to look at the lightening then it would be like it never happened. Must had worked as the rest of the night stayed dry. Good job , Milton! Once again Factory Stocks led the way with right at 6 cars putting on quite a battle. Field was so strong and deep a lot of good cars didn't make the A. A  tip of the cap to Chris Morris and crew driving in from Arizona to start in 14th working his way up to 2nd before being taken out with a few laps to go. Collin Hodges ran away with the Factory Stocks and fans witnessed the rarest of nights in that Daulton Faulkner had a terrible night though no fault of his own. And if there is a hotter Limited/ Modified driver in the area than Jared Mauoin I don't know who it is. After being released from the team he had been racing (and winning) for race morning Lawrence gave him his car to drive and Maupin dominated the field. Impressive! Tell you what. ALL race track promoters deserve a ton of credit but Mr. Owen Pittman is my vote for promoter of the year. 199 cars and done by around midnight pretty good. Show moved on as steady as it could. Concession worked their tail off handling the huge crowd very well. A special tip of the hat to them and all concession workers for that matter. Job well done Mr. Pittman and staff and especially to all the drivers and their race teams

didnt make the trip this time i i wanted to go .have to get me a hamburger from there .. .  but  had ac issues at home .. i think jesse needs to fire the crew chief  our car sucks on that track ....got it fast at two tracks this year but edna in which we always ran good in the old car has put a hurt on us  with this handling .. oh well have to figure it out some day ..

Edited by HiTech

12 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Been checking for 2 days lol. Patience? What's that?

well you should have been there .. you are good at live performance .J.UST THINK  IF YOU and i had been there we would have known first hand . 

Edited by HiTech