Unfortunately

top_shelf_12

well would have been nice to have it raining right now .. my ac blower took a dump at home  .. no ac .. five fans going and not much comfort and may not get fixed  for another couple of days .. ouch ..never fails to happen on a three day holiday weekend right ..  MY DOG  cant sleep i have been keeping her damp all night long so she will stay still in hopes i get some sleep so far i have lost that battle .. 

38 minutes ago, arob said:

Darn , that Sandoval luck going home with you , eh? Maybe you should have a priest bless the car every race night. Gotta try something at this point. But when that win comes, and it will , I bet it will be the sweetest win of all. Hang in there guys.

yep getting burned a few times this year .. this car i have not found the set up for that track up there .the old car loved that track .  just something i need to find to get this car  off the turns  its gotten real fast at two other tracks the finishes havent showed it .. .. its on me  to find it fix it .i watched it on that racing thingy and knew we were in trouble in both races . ben turning  him around didnt hurt the car .. good set up on two tracks  just not for that track ..and its mind boggling because the car isnt junk ....  anyway maybe next season will help us in the luck part the rest is up to us . as for a sweetest win of them all . hard to beat your first one .. but yes i agree we need some relief  ..hell might bring a tear to my eyes after everything we have put into this car  all the long hours and cost just to be right there ..thats racing  you know  all it takes is one earned win  to make it worth while  or just knowing we finished a race having that chance with no out side help .. last night was on me ...we want to win  beat the best  full throttle all out paint scraping race .. 

Edited by HiTech