23k Kasey Krauss

01 Johnny Johnson

10 Johnny Torres

22 Robert Kelm

15 Ray Doyon

8c Cameron Dinsmore--dq(scales)

36 George Quintanilla---dns

Edited by rebelracewriter

OK FOLKS  lets start with the leader jumping the restart or even the start . well you have a load  of hound dogs right behind them and the first driver behind him has just milliseconds  either go or not go because the person behind him may not have seen the jump start and so on down the line .all they know is lets go .UP WITH ME ON THIS .. NOW  lets say the flag controller and lights controller didnt like that start  not unusual at times .. but what the controller does at that point makes a big different at that time . he one could either let the start go on with out a green flag or throw the green let the leaders  go past him and then throw the yellow light on ... or he can throw the yellow light on right off the bat when everyone s car hammer down  and does not have 15 inch brake rotors and six pistol calipers and will not stop on a dime which in turn  wrecks innocent drivers whos only thought is to go and have a good race . but that yellow came out too soon and the leader who was not thinking about his screw up and what was right behind them at freight train speed because that was a freight train  hits his brakes and crashes others that yellow light came on too soon .. .... SO  the after math was cars not finishing and those who had to change a tire gets penalized for it .. and  the only guilt was following the leader on a jump start where really all those had no other choice . .. was that bad start worth it ..the flag controller must not give a darn he has nothing to lose like money it takes to one buy a car show at a track spend hundreds to get there ... makes A GOOD SHOW  for the crash lovers in the stands  i suppose ... ..

Edited by HiTech

8 hours ago, toyotatim said:

That has been going on for as long as I can remember and it will probably never change.  Maybe the tracks could require six pistol calipers!!!!

lol  you saw that pistol...common sense cant stop a train on a dime .. ............

WATCHED THE RACE  today .what went on is what we saw and thought . funny how the announcer  made it clear ..to bad another car is gone ..seems like the count is getting smaller ..

Edited by HiTech

he can throw the yellow light on right off the bat when everyone s car hammer down  and does not have 15 inch brake rotors and six pistol calipers and will not stop on a dime which in turn  wrecks innocent drivers whos only thought is to go and have a good race 

Reminded me of ol' Fox Gibson wading up a Late Model feature at SAS.

I wasn't there but saw the video and was wondering where he jumped the start. Did he get going then slow down, then back on the gas? Jesse did get screwed though, had a solid second place run and possibly a win if the leader somehow jumped a start which in itself is interesting since I thought they controlled the restart. Almost every track I've been too let's the field pass then throw the yellow on the backstretch in these situations, especially in the era of raceceivers and a good race director getting on it where everyone has a good chance to slow up and reset. Sounds like a bad deal for everyone involved and hope it wasn't intentionally done.

46 minutes ago, top_shelf_12 said:

I wasn't there but saw the video and was wondering where he jumped the start. Did he get going then slow down, then back on the gas? Jesse did get screwed though, had a solid second place run and possibly a win if the leader somehow jumped a start which in itself is interesting since I thought they controlled the restart. Almost every track I've been too let's the field pass then throw the yellow on the backstretch in these situations, especially in the era of raceceivers and a good race director getting on it where everyone has a good chance to slow up and reset. Sounds like a bad deal for everyone involved and hope it wasn't intentionally done.

There ARE TWO CONES  hard to see one in the middle tire and one in a couple tires on exit .you have to look hard to  see them at night ..they were running more high line and that angle from  there may be  deceiving at night .. i dont know ..but the main thing  that driver was told more than once dont jump the start and has done so least twice that day  ..one main problem that made us mad was  he had jumped it before . the track decided i suppose to let it slide .. remember he was running for points  . just think  had he been penalized just like everyone else has been  we would not have had to change a tire the 30  not have been damaged too

. two tier system out there and has been all year long ..sad  but it is the way they run the show .. we knew once we got up front and near the points  things like this would happen and it did .. .not surprise ... i hate it because we enjoy running with most of those drivers ..we did not care about points we want to run good and win a race  on the track the right way and that car was fast enough to pull it off last night ....first  time we went into a race knowing the car was good to go and all jesse had to do was make it work on the track and did so .. 

Edited by HiTech

Hated to see that happen to Jesse. He’s been running great this year and has run into problems, not of his making, a couple times. 

I really don’t think there was any malicious intent on the side of the flag man/Race director. I believe it was a human mistake, no different than a driver would make a mistake in judgment. I’m betting they learned a valuable lesson the hard way. I sure hope Jesse comes back to I 37. He’s a good competitor and a good driver you can trust racing with. 

Mel

THANKS MEL MIS SEEING YOU AROUND  .i hope they learned but this has happen many times over the season with other drivers with this start system .. innocent drivers and the penalty is costly for those innocent .. torn up cars .going to the back because of that very thing jesse had to go back there for flat tire not of his making or the 30s making for that matter ..the leader and flag mans making cost us  ..and that should change  i seen this happen at  local track in semilar  fashion over the years  and those innocent in many cases got their spot back even after changing a tire ...its the right thing to do   .. and seeing it happened right under the flag stand    there is no mistake  on what happened  why penalize us and the 30 ... .  YES WE HAVE BEEN RUNNING GOOD AND SEEM TO FIND OUR WAY INTO TROUBLE NOT OF OUR MAKING  and that is what really gets under your skin but that s racing and u have been there ... but in this case we really didnt need a helping hand from above .. . just looking for a good race and end the season with a earned win if so be it ... that would cap it off ..points mean nothing to us .. fair treatment yes .... .. we had so many fans and other racers come over to us  and said that was wrong ..not good  .hell i ran into poeple at loves truck stop on the way home i did not know who they were .. have the same response when the fans of racing in general  can see that u know your argument is good .am i hacked off along with the driver and team .. u bet and rightly so will we be back  does not look that way .will the track change fix that issue i hope so for least others in the future  i hate seeing poeple wrecked and penalized for something that could have been easily fixed earlier  this year .. let the cars run through before throwing a yellow .. .. now i am through with this .

Edited by HiTech