AOC Auto Parts Championship Race Night 2

top_shelf_12

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Thanks HiTech, yeah midpack was just or good or better racing as it was up front and yes, the cars are pretty damn even most of the way through in all the classes. Hopefully you guys will get that better luck.

lol .we were in good company back there  that shows  track position means alot  now .. so we didnt feel too bad  just be more fun if we can get up front with these draws .we had the car supper fast friday night found something that worked great  and it was just as fast last night  so other than starting area we didnt go home mad ...

2 hours ago, arob said:

Racing was awesome last night. Factory Stock has become the best class for great racing. 

i thought the best race of the night was the finish of the bomber class ..lap after lap those two drivers had a fight  going on .. came down to who crossed the line at the flag .. does not take fast lap racing to be a great race .. the fans dont care about the speed more than a great battle ..... and we all need to give a shout out to steve  for working hard at getting that track just right  .the track was the same as friday night in our books ..easy to read how the track was going to be all night .

4 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Track looked great from the stands and the few drivers I talked to afterwards had nothing but good things to say about the track surface.

when you dont have to wash mud off and dont have to clean pounds of dust off id say that was a job well done 

On 8/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, top_shelf_12 said:

A raise would be nice since Covid took that option away at work at least temporarily (5 months and counting) but at least I can still get a check.

cant help  you bud .. its hurting me as well ..customers have no money .. 

28 minutes ago, top_shelf_12 said:

I'm grateful to keep my job and still working so can't complain too much. I know others have it much worse. The extra money would help make the repairs I need on my truck.

the extra money would help me put gas in my truck ..whats wrong with your truck

Edited by HiTech

A/C is out and something up with the brake system. They work but they light up the warning lights about the ABS, traction control, service brake system. Mechanic at work said the booster is sucking up the fluid. As for the a/c, he wasn't sure. The blower will kick on but not cold. It's not a freon (or whatever they use now) leak. He thought it could be something as simple (but not simple to get to) as a switch or a compressor or this or that.

53 minutes ago, top_shelf_12 said:

A/C is out and something up with the brake system. They work but they light up the warning lights about the ABS, traction control, service brake system. Mechanic at work said the booster is sucking up the fluid. As for the a/c, he wasn't sure. The blower will kick on but not cold. It's not a freon (or whatever they use now) leak. He thought it could be something as simple (but not simple to get to) as a switch or a compressor or this or that.

its 134 a in the ac .. .i take it it is a conventional brake system  not a hydroboost ..so with that if the booster is taking on brake fluid .the master cylinder is leaking ..and that can  cause all the lights you are seeing .. you said it isnt  low on 134a .didnt say  the compressor is coming on and  pressures are good  .. so if so .the part he said  hard to  get to makes me think an actuator  on the blend air door or broken door .... i dont even know what you are driving ..

16 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

2011 GMC Sierra with the 5.3. He thought a/c may be a switch, actuator, resistor...my mother-in-law's SUV had something similar with her a/c and it was the evaporator. When the mechanic looked at it, the blower will kick on but the compressor wasn't getting power.

need to bring it by sometime let me take a  TAKE A LOOK  ..