metroracer

Super Stock "Roller" Project Car for sale

Asphalt Super Stock  Roller Project car available,  Comes w/ Headers & Exhaust,  Aluminum Radiator, 17" Kirkey Seat,  new Racequip seat  belts & net,  Brand new lexan,  Two extra new wheels, Four New Sticker & Two used Hoosier R-750 race tires are included,  new front rotors, Car has been freshly painted,  Car has an ABC body w/some new body panels,  including the right side door skin, front nose cover , both rear quarter panels, Jazz Fuel Cell .....Will need your Engine assembly, Transmission & Clutch assembly, drive shaft, and a 9" rear third  member,  a little TLC to be race ready....

Houston, Texas....  Contact seller if serious interested in this Roller....

Thanks for looking...

DSCF0261.JPG

DSCF0262 (1).JPG

DSCF0266.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

Edited by metroracer

that will make someone a nice car

This is a great car to run with us Super Stocks. Can you posted some picture of the chassis and who may have built the chassis. 
We’re getting growing interest in the class and this another great candidate

Thanks for the Kind & Positive interest / Comments....

This car in my Garage on Jack Stands being remodeled to fit in as a HMP Super Stock....From the time of the pic's above....This Car has been under construction to update the Appearance with some new door panels, rear quater panels on both sides, install a new nose cover & front lower chin vailance,  interior updates & rebuild the seat mounting area, strengthening the rear frame area & rear fuel cell protect bar,  Replacing the rear Shackles, Adding new motor mount brackets, Replacing all of the front & rear with brand new lexan & Window bracing updates.  This car has been freshly painted Gloss Black w/ Red Side Skirts,  Wheels  & Chin Vailance,  Will come with new Seat Belts & Window net, & New Lexan as well.

Being that I am out of State at this time and the car is on jack stands in my garage Back in Houston right now.  I am just not able to post any other updated pic's at this time.  I can say this,  This has had a whole lot of up-grades to this car from since those old photos.....The car as we speak is a "Sleek Black Beauty " of Super Stock for sure....  The Matte Black is gone....

This car is Basic Camaro front Clip car w/ an Sleeker Up-Dated ABC type of Body w/ rear Landrum Racing Leaf springs, Jack bolts in the Front,   Ford non-Floater 9" rear end (Less Center Section...), Jazz Fuel Cell,  Pro-Racing shocks.....(Basically drop a Drive Train and go racing...)

This race car was Formally the " Zach Nesoloney #54" Super Stock that raced at CTS in 2015, & 2016 pictured below....

Feel free to P/M me for any other info on this Project Super Stock Roller....

Thanks for looking....

Nesoloney race car #2.jpg

Nesoloney race car.jpg

Edited by metroracer