20 Mike Lyon

15 Ray Doyon

98 William Saunders

40 Dakota Hurley

23 Kasey Krauss

122 Kevin Izzi

43 Johnny Johnson

8g Cameron Dinsmore

18 Ramon Sevilla(penalized not going to position under caution)

33 Charles Earnhardt

49k Michael Keylich

23 Kyle Kirkland

7 Jesse Sandoval

75 Jerry Miller

DOES ANYONE KNOW  where we can buy some good luck...car is getting faster and faster  but the luck man has left the building .. bent tie rods  bad calls on a idiot  flagman  wiped out rear end from a spinner  and  now broken axel from another ...i got a dollar that is about all thats left .. so it has to be a cheap lucky charm ..lol.. even that laugh hurts .  i put in a call to a couple of doctors . the witch doctor had ooh eeh   ooh ah aah  ting tang walla walla bing bang .. the other said something like put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning ..

Edited by HiTech

2 hours ago, HiTech said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW  where we can buy some good luck...car is getting faster and faster  but the luck man has left the building .. bent tie rods  bad calls on a idiot  flagman  wiped out rear end from a spinner  and  now broken axel from another ...i got a dollar that is about all thats left .. so it has to be a cheap lucky charm ..lol.. even that laugh hurts .  i put in a call to a couple of doctors . the witch doctor had ooh eeh   ooh ah aah  ting tang walla walla bing bang .. the other said something like put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning ..

Yes, I Can tell that "HiTech" is for sure a child of the 60's with that Brand of Humor....

I DIDNT SEE  the wreck in the sports mods  was told someone missed the exit and backed up  in front of someone else during the green .. . in which is never a good ideal .. i saw two cars in the infield i figured were part of it ... is that CORRECT ..

1 hour ago, HiTech said:

I DIDNT SEE  the wreck in the sports mods  was told someone missed the exit and backed up  in front of someone else during the green .. . in which is never a good ideal .. i saw two cars in the infield i figured were part of it ... is that CORRECT ..

It was a big time impact. One of two instances when a car backed onto the racing surface under green......

5 hours ago, stevenmacc said:

It was a big time impact. One of two instances when a car backed onto the racing surface under green......

i cant fathom someone being so dumb ..but i guess it happens .. an innocent or innocent drivers involved with stupidity could have got hurt  .i dont care if that makes who ever mad .. you do not ever back  out onto a track under green when others ARE RACING ..  i hope the drivers involved in such stupidity didnt get hurt ..just makes your head spin .....the management at sts will come unglued on you for even exiting the track under green . the new wall installed last year will not let you have a safe exit 99 percent of the time .. and i hope to never see someone get hit trying it .thanks for the response ..

Edited by HiTech