Sign in to follow this  
NickHolt

Austin Wayne Self 13th at 2nd half of Kansas Doubleheader

Kansas Speedway | e.p.t 200 Race Recap

Team: No. 22 GO TEXAN | AM Technical Solutions Chevrolet Silverado

Driver: Austin Wayne Self

Start: 17th (Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 200 Finish)

Finish: 13th (134 | 134 laps completed)

Driver Points Position: 17th (+0 positions)

Owner Points Position: 22nd (+0 positions)

Austin Wayne Self Quote: “I’m proud of the AM Racing team. We made huge strides throughout the day and were able to get our No. 22 GO TEXAN | AM Technical Solutions Chevrolet Silverado handling the best during Stage 3.

“I’m really proud of my guys who worked extremely hard during a challenging weekend in the heat and back-to-back race.  

“It’s great to leave Kansas with two solid finishes and head to Michigan International Speedway in a couple of weeks. It’s been a good track to me over the year and I’m hopeful we can contend for a top-10 finish.”

Next Up: Michigan 200 at Michigan International Speedway on Fri. Aug. 7, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. (ET) live on FOX Sports 1 (FS1) | Motor Racing Network and SiriusXM Satellite Radio NASCAR Channel 90.

Follow Austin Wayne Self on Social Media: For more on Austin Wayne Self visit AWSRacing.com, like him on Facebook (Austin Wayne Self) follow him on Twitter (@AustinWSelf) and Instagram (@AustinWayneSelf).

Follow AM Racing on Social Media: For more on AM Racing visit amracing.racing, like them on Facebook (AM Racing) follow them on Twitter (@AMRacingNASCAR) and Instagram (@AMRacingNASCAR22).