WOW! WHAT A NIGHT!!!

arob

What an incredible night of racing ! 143 cars in the pits highlighted an announced 33 Sportmods and 55 . yes 55 , Factory Stocks. And they delivered. The story of the night has to be Dalton Faulkner. After being rained out in Louisiana he hauls to Edna having a blowout on the way. Misses his heat and starts 14th in the B-Main and not only qualifies but wins! Promoter Owen Pittman put up an extra $500 if Faulkner could come from the B and win the A Main. Starting 19th in a class field of Factory Stocks the crowds cheers him on as he carves through the field sometimes passing two cars at one time and using the yellows finishes 2nd by inches. It was quite a drive to witness. The atmosphere and racing that has been at Texana Raceway Park not only this event but this season so far has been exceptional. Large car counts and great racing every event. Hats off to whoever prepped the track for this event . It was fast and got racier as the night went on. Bravo to Mr. Pittman and his staff. A special tip of the hat to the concession people. They did a great job of handling one of the biggest crowds I have seen there. Thanks to every race team who put on a great show!

Fun track to race on  .car was  running fifth   till we got the drive through penalty that' 6th place decided  to help the track give us loss of patents or more like talent ..  .. ...happens in racing ..wasn't a fun drive home .. but sometimes  it goes your way sometimes it doesn't  ill leave that at that ..   looked  at the leader  sometimes and saw an ageless man teach the field age does not matter ..... makes us older folks smile  sorry Dalton was not the story to me  ..LM  MISTER ACE TRANSMISSION  DRIVER OF THE 10 CAR .. over all good show ..

I will add and cant forget this man .. Rodney I could hear you at times and see why you are so popular . a few stutters small ones but you put the excitement  level high for the fans . stutter is because you are so excited ..give u an a+

Edited by HiTech

results on myracepass.com. And yes Mr. M did put on a show. Not sure if you heard his post race interview as he gave a lot of the credit to Ben on his work on the car. And the race , wherever it is , is better when LM is in it. But to me coming from 19th to 2nd in a super strong field after coming from 14th to 1st in the B-Main is quite a feat as well.

1 hour ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

HiTech thanks my man, I was a little pissed at the mic but we made it work! Can't wait to get back to TRP!

well you work the mikes hard what do you expect .. I am surprise the sound system holds up ..

3 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

lol thanks Sir! I did blowout 2 at CTS one night, track operator said that was the best money he ever had to spend there.

:lol: looks to me anything named mike  needs to be aware ..are we going to find you down south this weekend .

Edited by HiTech