How to contact the owner?

besweeet

Did a little bit of digging and found a few inactive phone numbers. Basically, I'd like to make a short drone video that talks a little bit about the track, but would like permission to release it as it could bring unwanted attention to the abandoned area. I already went out there on Sunday evening to scope it out and ended up getting some pretty nice shots.

Here are a few stills from the recordings.

DJI_0001.00_00_10_42.Still001.jpg

DJI_0001.00_00_51_19.Still003.jpg

DJI_0001.00_01_11_26.Still002.jpg

Edited by besweeet

• 2 weeks later...

About the only way to get in touch with the owners is through whatever real estate company they are using at the time.  The family discovered long ago that folks wanting to talk about the track were folks low-balling or make unrealistic management/lease proposals. 

I get calls two or three times a year from people who are aware of my long history of working in various admin/management jobs at the track.  Some are wanting me to somehow help them round up enough money to buy the track. Some are just inquiring about the track, but only rarely will one of them be even remotely realistic about the future of the track.

Nick

1 minute ago, NickHolt said:

About the only way to get in touch with the owners is through whatever real estate company they are using at the time.  The family discovered long ago that folks wanting to talk about the track were folks low-balling or make unrealistic management/lease proposals. 

I get calls two or three times a year from people who are aware of my long history of working in various admin/management jobs at the track.  Some are wanting me to somehow help them round up enough money to buy the track. Some are just inquiring about the track, but only rarely will one of them be even remotely realistic about the future of the track.

Nick

I was able to get a hold of one of the owners through a social media platform, who unfortunately said that the video should not be released at this time. Will hold onto it for a while.