Fans were also the winners at STS!!

arob

Wow! What a night! This had everything race fans could had wanted. Usually heat races can be less than exciting at times. Not tonight! Helmet toss, retaliation , driver restraint and some great 3 , sometimes 4 wide racing , hard core racing and close finishes ruled the night . Really good to see Pete Arce , Mr. Hard Luck , get a hard fought and a well earned feature win. But to me the drive of night belonged to young Ben Mikulencak battling Kyle Carter for several laps then having to deal with the always tough Dalton Faulkner the last 6 laps and throw in 3 restarts in last 6 laps to make it tougher. Awesome drive! The real fun was watching the intense racing lap after lap from the mid pack group in both the sportmod and factory stocks. Sometimes the best racing can be found here and it surely was this night. Hats off and thank you to all 123 or so racers that showed up that made this one of the best nights of racing I've seen in a long time. Great job STS staff as well.

if your car has four wheels left on it and drives when loading that is a great night ...I got a laugh at ben .. he said man I almost didnt pull it off with 27 pushing him on the last lap .. I said the last lap was an extra ..the drivers didnt see the double checkers   waving     .. ..they did see the green light still on and kept on racing .. ..sometimes you are in a hard battle and cant look up at the flag man  .. just racing and  happens every  night somewhere ..

And the real fan big winner was the guy who won $648 or so 50/50 prize! I'm still pumped about last night. Felt like I should pay again on the way out it was so good! And it is so good to see the three South Texas tracks have had over or near 100 cars per race so far. Awesome!

3 hours ago, arob said:

And the real fan big winner was the guy who won $648 or so 50/50 prize! I'm still pumped about last night. Felt like I should pay again on the way out it was so good! And it is so good to see the three South Texas tracks have had over or near 100 cars per race so far. Awesome!

DANG IS THAT A RECORD $648....I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BUY IN . THEY NEED SOMEONE IN THE PITS SELLING THOSE TICKETS ..