ok

HiTech

who watched that young  man sing the anthem ….  if you missed look it up .. I just walked  in turn on the race and could not help but feel touched by his way of presenting  it .. I dont really like the anthem sung outside of the way it is meant  … but that young  man went in front of a camera ..he sang to faceless millions  and did a great job … the race  cant get any better than what this man did .. .. .. we need to put aside our negative thoughts about another race as in black white and so on . and try to put ourselves in their shoes or least try to learn  .. I never look at anyone by the color of their skins or  nationality .. we are all red blooded and I first give them the chance to show me who they are . 5th grade  I was the first white student to speak to a scared as heck young black student .he was sitting right beside me in class  . no one was speaking  no one knew what to say to see such a sight of this young  man    .. so I looked over at him smile and asked him his name judd he said . I said mike  .. I asked him if he was afraid  he said yes ..  THE WORLD IN THAT ROOM CHANGED THAT MOMENT   when I came back with ..  SO ARE WE .. we stayed friends till he was killed in 73 car crash .. I miss  him … I think about him and that day from time to time .today being one this young man brought it back . as a very large racing family all over the world we can make the change ….

folks

Edited by HiTech