Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rebelracewriter

i-37 speedway updates 5-16-20

Recommended Posts

IMCA rules . I think the top 4 have to go to start line a certain amount of time to check front brakes work.

 

The 12 and 5 went directly into pits.

 

Edited by arob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HiTech said:

scratched my head on that one too..

Its an IMCA claim procedure, nothing new....I could have phrased it different I guess for those unfamiliar with IMCA rules/procedures.

 

The Factory Stocks were carb spacer from what Josh posted on FB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

Its an IMCA claim procedure, nothing new....I could have phrased it different I guess for those unfamiliar with IMCA rules/procedures.

 

The Factory Stocks were carb spacer from what Josh posted on FB.

 I suppose  drivers haven't noticed .the spacer we were using has to be milled  down or replaced .. the thin  gasket alone will put  you over the rule .. not much .but they have a rule abide or dq ..

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 10:03 PM, rebelracewriter said:

tell Nick to get me that intern

The last one said you drank too much Dr. Pepper and quit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NickHolt said:

The last one said you drank too much Dr. Pepper and quit.  

Well.....there is that....Have to get with HR on that criteria I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, HiTech said:

 I suppose  drivers haven't noticed .the spacer we were using has to be milled  down or replaced .. the thin  gasket alone will put  you over the rule .. not much .but they have a rule abide or dq ..

Mike I believe Josh mentioned it was the thickness of the gasket that put him over the limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rebelracewriter said:

Mike I believe Josh mentioned it was the thickness of the gasket that put him over the limit.

yep that will do it .in order to meet the rules if you use the old spacer you must have it milled ..if not you can order the right  spacer … hate to see a little thing dq  someone but it is the rules ...and that is a good thing .. it could be us on something over looked you just never know .. 

Edited by HiTech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×