i-37 speedway updates 5-16-20

5 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

Its an IMCA claim procedure, nothing new....I could have phrased it different I guess for those unfamiliar with IMCA rules/procedures.

The Factory Stocks were carb spacer from what Josh posted on FB.

I suppose  drivers haven't noticed .the spacer we were using has to be milled  down or replaced .. the thin  gasket alone will put  you over the rule .. not much .but they have a rule abide or dq ..

Edited by HiTech

On 5/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, HiTech said:

I suppose  drivers haven't noticed .the spacer we were using has to be milled  down or replaced .. the thin  gasket alone will put  you over the rule .. not much .but they have a rule abide or dq ..

Mike I believe Josh mentioned it was the thickness of the gasket that put him over the limit.

1 hour ago, rebelracewriter said:

Mike I believe Josh mentioned it was the thickness of the gasket that put him over the limit.

yep that will do it .in order to meet the rules if you use the old spacer you must have it milled ..if not you can order the right  spacer … hate to see a little thing dq  someone but it is the rules ...and that is a good thing .. it could be us on something over looked you just never know .. 

Edited by HiTech