New season kicks off this Saturday at I-37 for Aligned Mortgage Texas Dirt Truck Series

For immediate release:
TDTS Public Relations
Tel: 207.689.6630

Season opener at I-37 Speedway on tap for Aligned Mortgage Texas Dirt Truck Series,
Presented by Military Talent Source

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (May 11, 2020) — After a successful debut season in 2019, teams throughout central and south Texas are hard at work in their shops, as the Texas Dirt Truck Series (TDTS) gets set to open its second season of competition on Saturday, May 16, at I-37 Speedway. 

Series officials went to work during the off-season to expand the schedule, taking teams to different venues. While the popular I-37 will continue to serve as home base, the series will also make its debut at Monarch Motor Speedway (Wichita Falls) and 105 Speedway (Cleveland) in 2020. 

“I really think we're all in for a very competitive and exciting second season with our trucks,” series founder and president George Jones said. “I'm excited about the five races we have at I-37, and I'm revved up about going to Wichita Falls and to Cleveland, as well. New tracks help reach new fans. 

“We've got most of the guys rebuilding their trucks, going all through them to prepare for a brand new season. I know we'll see a few new faces, and they're welcome to join our growing family. I know our new media partners will help us reach more fans. I can't wait to get this season started.” 

Leading the charge into I-37 is defending series point champion Larry Baggett, of Burnet, TX. Baggett has gone all through his No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado and is gearing up in a big way for 2020. 

“Winning the inaugural series title last year was a career highlight for me,” Baggett said. “We made a ton of great friends, had some exciting races and learned a lot about chassis setups. Now, we've got some good notes to go on and can improve our program. We're after race wins and another title.” 

Looking to challenge Baggett as he defends that crown are dedicated racers like Russell Rust, Tony Bernal, Russ Parker, Ryan Doyon, John Heil, Michael Keylich and Daniel Gaudette. It won't be a cakewalk by any stretch for the reigning champion, and he knows he'll have his work cut out for him. 

By fostering and strengthening educational opportunities, Aligned Mortgage of Texas focuses and strategizes on impacting the amazing 87% of U.S. Military Veterans who have not utilized their VA home loan benefit.

Aligned Mortgage is also aggressive in educating and partnering with real estate professionals, builders, title companies, and insurance agents on the VA guidelines to ensure that every person who has worn the cloth of our nation has an opportunity to own a piece of the country. 

For more information, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AlignedMortgageofTexas/.

Military Talent Source matches veteran talent with career opportunity. The company is a specialized recruitment process outsourcing firm that conducts military recruiting and veteran employment consulting as a full focus. To learn more, go to www.militarytalentsource.com.

This year's schedule will also see the series visit South Texas Speedway (Corpus Christi) and Texana Raceway Park (Edna). Ten races at five different tracks will deliver truckloads of fun in 2020.

To keep up with the latest series news, go to https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Dirt-Truck-Series-1509510632528647/.

TDTS Logo.jpg

I-37 Logo.jpg