Blaney and Bowman

toyotatim

Nascar hit it out of the park again this weekend.  Briscoe, Blaney and Bowman were the class of the field this weekend at ACS.  It is good to see new blood running up in the front of the field in both series.    Even 7 time has been running up front

I have always been a Blaney fan - not just Ryan, but Dave, Dale and Lou as well.  If not for a questionable decision and worn out tire he easily could have won the last two races.

Bowman has been right there as well.

Yeah, “if” doesn’t matter.  But there could be the makings of a rivalry if Bowman and Blaney continue running the way they are.

4 hours ago, PAPosse said:

I have always been a Blaney fan - not just Ryan, but Dave, Dale and Lou as well.  If not for a questionable decision and worn out tire he easily could have won the last two races.

Bowman has been right there as well.

Yeah, “if” doesn’t matter.  But there could be the makings of a rivalry if Bowman and Blaney continue running the way they are.

nascar could use one .between the good guys .give blaney the black hat .lol . as for the IF.  there is always a lot of space between the letters ..

1 hour ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Black Hats these days appear to be Logano and Hamlin.

They are old news time for fresh young blood  I dont pay them no mind much anyway .. I like the new crop of talent  coming up  ...poeple are watching them closer good time for the hats ..