Lawrence on RUSS

RodneyRodriguez

I SORTA GREW up with Lawrence lived near each other . he was just a tad older . his dad  james was one of my first and favorite drivers  and enjoy talking with him from time to time  .. not enough words to describe this family .. .. Joshua raced against marcus  back at cc in the pures .. he and Joshua would battle it out  and one time they got together while Joshua was leading .. marcus backed off and let Joshua have his position back . that told me how respectful marcus is .. following his dads footsteps  .anyway the next race or two Joshua broke a trans .we did NOT  have the money to have a new one rebuilt ut saved and pushed the pennies to go ask Lawrence how much he charged . he said the price and Joshua   left knowing we didnt have that much yet …. sometime after Joshua left something hit Lawrence  between the eyes I guess . he asked who was that someone said Joshua ..  not having a phone number he tried to find Joshua  to help him out . he saw  that Joshua didnt go after marcus for hitting him  I suppose it  impressed him something like that . Joshua left an impression as marcus left one on me ….well  Joshua went back a week or so later once we had the money  and found a trans that had been ready sitting waiting for him ..     like I said there are not enough words to describe this family …  …. I suppose to pick one  FANTASTIC …….. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO HIS GO CART RACES YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME .. .. …     

Edited by HiTech