C. C. Speedway - For Sale

mickey_bigdaddy

Well, looks like the end is near.  I was in Corpus and thought I'd run by CC Speedway and to my surprise the track is for sale.  I called the realtor to confirm it and sure enough, it's on the market for $865k.  I assume the upgrades in the area and the new road will drive the property to be used for some industrial purpose.  Also, I do have the realtor's for sale brochure that has all the details and it does confirm the ~20 acres of the track is the property for sale.

Was hoping to see the track revived but not sure that is in it's future.

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

Edited by mickey_bigdaddy

I've already heard that argument.  But from the info I'm telling you, as of Friday 11/22/19, the CC Speedway property is For Sale.  If they're testing the market, the right buyer might come with the right money and convince them to sell.  Call the number below if you doubt what I'm saying.  How long ago were the owner's asked about the property?

BTW, don't shoot the messenger.

sign.jpg

cc.jpg

I don’t see the for sale sign in the April pictures on another Forum thread on the track. I guess we’ll see. 

I’m already aware of the potential 2 year delay on the bridge. I posted that on the other thread. It was in the Corpus news last week.

• 2 weeks later...