Nascar Championship

toyotatim

LOL, yes sir.  

Did you see that car cover they tried to put on Denny Hamlins grill?  I have never in my life seen that much tape put on a car with the exception of qualifying.

I heard someone switched the tires that were laying in Truexs pit.  Someone sabotaged him.

Edited by toyotatim

I really enjoyed the Championship races this year.  NASCAR has succeeded in turning racing into a show. Lots to root for, lots of broken hearts. Lots of storylines.  You did not know who was going to win the trophy until the end of the last race. What more could you ask for ?

5 hours ago, toyotatim said:

LOL, yes sir.  

Did you see that car cover they tried to put on Denny Hamlins grill?  I have never in my life seen that much tape put on a car with the exception of qualifying.

I heard someone switched the tires that were laying in Truexs pit.  Someone sabotaged him.

Yeah, I don't understand any of that. Very interesting!!!! Some kind of team orders or just a mistake by two teams under pressure?