I-37 Delivered!

arob

Great show at I-37 Speedway with 90+ cars in 3 classes. Lots of 3 and sometimes 4 wide racing all night. Add to that the successful Powder Puff and Power Puff event that raised $20,000 for Cancer research. Hats off and thank you to all involved ! Now we move on to Cotton Bowl Speedway in Paige , Tx. for their big Octoberfast event. With big payouts across the board this should be a 100+ car count event not to be missed. Come early the stands  will be filled for sure!

I totally agree.  It was my first race at I-37 (and for my two friends also), and I was not disappointed.  It was a great show, and we saw lots of cars and lots of racing action.  A couple of the feature races had 24-25 cars starting, after eliminating several cars in the heats and B-Main.  We loved all the sounds and smells of all of the racing action, especially when about 25 cars started the SportMod feature.   I hope to see a similar show at Cotton Bowl Speedway this weekend.  I'm adjusting to the dirt . . . bought some clear safety goggles to wear with my contacts this upcoming  weekend at CBS!   

I'd like to add my personal thanks and appreciation to Kris Workman for his hard work in promoting the event and helping to raise money for breast cancer, which is a cause dear to my heart.  And a special thanks goes out to Kelly Earnhardt for racing in my honor during the Powder Puff event.  Thanks also to Bob Caulfield for loaning her a car to drive in that race.

I'm really looking forward to going back again next year.