Sign in to follow this  
Ford27

WTB TSTRS Tires

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think all classes are using the Hoosier (R-750)

I'm looking at running the next couple races( outlaws or super stock)and I need the contact info on who HMP is using to supply tires to buy new, or I am open to good used take offs in the San Antonio area.

Edited by Ford27

I’ve got 15 pull offs and a new sticker tire never mounted All really fresh. One race plus a few practice laps. FREE 

call 512-203-6406

14 hours ago, Ford27 said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think all classes are using the Hoosier 970.

I'm looking at running the next couple races( outlaws or super stock)and I need the contact info on who HMP is using to supply tires to buy new, or I am open to good used take offs in the San Antonio area.

The correct Hoosier race tire is the R-750 !!!, they use them on the Pro-Mods, The Pro-Outlaws, The Pro-Trucks, & the (Pro)-Super Stocks as well at HMP...

"New" race tires can be Purchased thru the Track Tire Provider at the Track on Race Days or can be Purchased Through Smiley's

(  Also I have a New set that I wont be using this year.  This set was purchased early this year,  Asking $600.00 cash for this set....has 2,1/4" of stagger ...Located in Houston, Texas !!!)

Hope info helps....

Edited by metroracer

10 hours ago, TSRSONETWO said:

I’ve got 15 pull offs and a new sticker tire never mounted All really fresh. One race plus a few practice laps. FREE 

call 512-203-6406

I was incorrect on the 970's. Turns out to be R-750.