Sign in to follow this  
rocket55

FS/WTT: HMP Super Stock (Premium Parts)

I've been told this is the old #73 TSRS car. 

This is a full frame car, I believe a shortened Chevelle chassis that has a 3-link, 9" w/chunk, splined sway bar, Coleman front hubs, Wilwood brakes all around, Dual fire suppression system, MSD 6AL ignition system,  17" seat, ABC Chevy SS body (with the exception of the new Mustang front clip).

I got this car in a deal for the drivetrain that was in it, so all you need is your completed drivetrain, radiator and everything to get it fire up.

Whoever built this car put quite a bit of money in it and I'd hate to strip it down and sell the chassis for scrap.

I'm asking $3000.....no reasonable offer will be refused. I need it out my storage so I can get started on my Camaro again.  I'm also open to trades, such as a complete LS1 w/harness and trans, Chevy K10 parts, ATV, Pit Bike or I may be even be willing to trade for craftsmen work (building a small HOA approved shed, pouring concrete or similar stuff). I just want this car do get used for something. 

If you want more pictures contact me at 8324665544

Car is located in Houston and will deliver depending on the deal. 

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

Edited by rocket55

As this car continues to sit the thought of stripping it down and selling off all the  parts has become more attractive. So in an effort to help move it I'll drop the price.

$2000 is the price until after Speedfest.

After that there's a good chance this car is getting cut up to make room for my other projects. So if you want the rear end, spindles or anything else....you buy the whole car.

So yes...that means I'll sell you the lug nuts for $2000 and give you a car to fasten those lug nuts to.