Good luck to all going to the big show

j.j.&s.racing

watching a big event from the stand can be boring.  they have to take time to fix the track to give the racers a good surface.  boone does the same thing at the super nationals.  i thought the racing was great. 

1 hour ago, Nathan said:

watching a big event from the stand can be boring.  they have to take time to fix the track to give the racers a good surface.  boone does the same thing at the super nationals.  i thought the racing was great. 

lol.. Joshua is use to racing and when you dont have the car with you and nothing to do you  get really bored …. after  being involved with racing starting in the 60.s I wait to the last minutes to make it out to the track , when none of the cars  need anything why sit around in the heat . .. I  just dont like sitting around anymore .. I want action ..

Edited by HiTech

21 hours ago, HiTech said:

lol.. Joshua is use to racing and when you dont have the car with you and nothing to do you  get really bored …. after  being involved with racing starting in the 60.s I wait to the last minutes to make it out to the track , when none of the cars  need anything why sit around in the heat . .. I  just dont like sitting around anymore .. I want action ..

I'm the same way.