GOOD LAUGH

HiTech

JUST WATCH TERRY  on nascar America .. good  fun interview about old races at Bristol . final question asked .. where did terry get started .. old cc speedway in corpus Christi .. he said  you raced some then fought some .raced some fought some .. . sure makes me feel old .he is right .. racing back then  was tough .  its tame way tame today ..dont see many tire irons  jacks tools what ever flying around today .. old rick rapp  slick . norrels  and all the flanigans  going at it .dub and jarret rollins   Nichols  gang . so many to mention ..  maybe racing needs  some issues like we had back then .. then you came to the fights and a race would break out  stands were full ...… nope dont need fighting ..

To soft now days guys busy taking selfies, posting on Facebook or whatever, most would call cops before they took a punch , can’t spank your child heck you gotta watch what you say online .. if someone doesn’t like it or agree.. censorship or get banned off sites  

Edited by robwhite

1 hour ago, robwhite said:

... heck you gotta watch what you say online .. if someone doesn’t like it or agree.. censorship or get banned off sites  

Yep, watch what you post on LSSZ.  It's not that some moderator agrees with the poster, or not. It's all about long-established standards that our moderators use to keep to keep the site from becoming yet another on-line platform where anything goes.

And yep, some folks don't like to comply with those standards. I hear from some of them every now and then. LOL

So be it.

Nick

didnt stop me from spanking my son   my son belongs to two of us and no law was going to keep me from bringing him up .. lucky  he only had  maybe three . one he asked for ..so I gave him one . but never did I spank him like I got . didnt need to .. .. and I turned out ok ..haven't shot anyone .didnt go out and beat on poeple .. sorta think I am a nice guy .my son turned out great . once my son brought up  he could call the cops if I spanked him . so  I said go ahead and call them but seeing I may go to jail I may as well earn the trip  they are not here at this moment  SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE THEY GET HERE .. he got the message … I say what I want and take the moderators chew out .. and nick has chewed me out enough over the years ..:P

Edited by HiTech