Friday 8/16 come on out

outlaw

Back to school Blowout this weekend with some great Kart Racing Friday Night! Come out and enjoy a night of Kart racing and pick up some additional School supplies for the kids! Gates will open at 6pm and the racing kicks off at 8pm! Hope to see everyone out and anyone willing to support our South Texas Youth with School Supply donations please feel free to drop them at the back gate when you are coming in, we appreciate you all!

No photo description available.

As always it went good 50 something Karts. Good clean racing in all classes. Lawrence and Owen have put together a truly awesome deal here. I will say the track got a little ruff but still race-able. Two more races at L87 then we move over to Rockport and 3C speedway with everyone race for the Dual track championship. I still can't say enough about the driving talent in all the youth divisions. We have some real race car drivers coming along.

I got to run my first kart race. It is exactly like a big car track on a smaller scale. These guys are fast and fearless. I was slow and scared but I think I got the hang of it. My sponsor Joey DeLeon said it best, :we showed up as nobody and kept that position." 

We are fixing our karts like anybody who buys a built car has to do. Learned a lot and will be a factor soon enough. So here's a couple of old Thunder Car racers ( Thumper and Cookie Man) getting our racing fix. I recommend this for anyone interested. It is real racing, not a toy thing. Thank you Lawrence and Owen for your hard work.