TSTRS - Input needed

TSTRS

I don't believe any official news has been put out and I wouldn't expect there to be any as we only have a few races left in the season. From a promoters perspective, I can only imagine these cars don't exist or don't have the desire to truly invest the time to get their car ready and race. Heck for some it's as easy as putting the car on the trailer. 

How's the old saying go..."To win a race,  you must first start the race." So if these Pro Stocks, Factory Stocks or whatever Stocks don't show up just to race and show their presence and willingness in the race community, how can one expect someone else just to magically make it happen for them? 

I don't mind making it fun and starting a lap down to let any Pro Stocks run with the Supers.  

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir, would like to hear something on which class will be given the opportunity to race . Friday is the day I decide which class I'm going to build on for next season. As for running two different types of cars with totally different rules usually doesn't work out to good. The faster cars start complaining that  the slower cars are in the way ( understandable) and usually cause caution's. I enjoy racing against equal or somewhat equal cars, not falling 1 - 1.5 second behind each lap. I have nothing against the super stock class, enjoy watching them. Would like to see and race a stock style class.