Sign in to follow this  
top_shelf_12

Andrews Distributing Night

A lot of slicing and dicing early but caution flies as Perry comes to a stop in the infield. Complete restart. 

Butcher, Barber, Maupin, Whitmire and K. Rye early top 5. Great three car, now four car battle for 2nd. Caution out as Beddoe makes hard contact with Mikulencak in 2. Butcher, Maupin, Whitmire, Barber and K. Rye will lead the field back to green. 

Barber's run comes to an end as he pulls into the infield.  Maupin is able to pull aside Butcher but just can't complete the pass. K. Rye spins in 2 and Jennings spins to avoid. Butcher, Maupin, Whitmire, Flanagan, and B. Rye top 5 near halfway. 

Whitmire looking low for 2nd but can't get around Maupin as B. Rye challenges Flanagan for 4th. Butcher putting a little gap. But 2 to go Maupin is there.

Limited Mod Feature Top 5

1. 90 Dustin Butcher 

2. BD2 Jared Maupin 

3. 101 Tanner Whitmire 

4. 184 Brian Rye 

5. 51 Hunter Flanagan 

Edited by top_shelf_12

17 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

..Nice touch and interesting redraw for the top 6 Pure Stock drivers. They're walking around with their helmets and the driver who raises the most money will start on the pole. The money is being raised for one of the patriarchal families in South Texas racing, the Flanagan's as they are dealing with a family emergency.

Something outstanding done for  the FLANAGANS  .I know it is SMALL  gesture I added to the pot but the racers love and respect the Flanagan family .going all the way back into the 60s I have seen a Flanagan race  somewhere  an I know it was hard for the family to race last night I hope they saw it as a honor ,. .great family   .. I heard somewhere up there  many fans and racers showed their support .

Edited by HiTech