Sign in to follow this  
NickHolt

I-37 all set for Modified Grudge race this Saturday, July 13

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Holiday. We are back to racing in less than a week July 13th. The Modified Grudge Race is locked in and it is going to be a very competitive field. There is still time to vote for Street Stock Grudge, Favorite Announcer and Favorite Driver! 

1.thumb.jpg.25fbcd25a129c9af3e0f55405105d92c.jpg

This weekends race has gotten even BIGGER! GW Egbert will make his return to I-37 Speedway this weekend and will be racing in the Modified Grudge Race and Driver Auction. Extra money on the line for Modifieds and Sport Mods. Fans we have some extra stuff for you too. 50/50 drawing will be half the cash plus 2 gift cards (Wal Mart and Chili's) and a Dirt Kings t shirt. Plus another fan surprise to be announced at Intermission.

I-37 Speedway is the place to be tonight!!

GW Egbert will make his return to I-37 Speedway tonight and will be racing in the Modified Grudge Race and Driver Auction. Extra money on the line for Modifieds and Sport Mods.

Fans we have some extra stuff for you too. 50/50 drawing will be half the cash plus 2 gift cards (Wal Mart and Chili's) and a Dirt Kings t shirt. Plus another fan surprise to be announced at Intermission.